Lt. Commander
# 11
03-03-2012, 08:40 AM
So far all the vet rewards are pretty trivial, at best providing slight variations on things normally available. I expect the 900 day skin to be something similar to the type 6 material, but probably with a gold trim or something along those lines.

They're not going to lock of the type 6 material itself, that would be ridiculous. At worst, it'll be a c-store upgrade.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSnowblind View Post
So far all the vet rewards are pretty trivial, at best providing slight variations on things normally available. I expect the 900 day skin to be something similar to the type 6 material, but probably with a gold trim or something along those lines.
Ohh. A gold trimmed material would be a better vet reward indeed.

Quote:
They're not going to lock of the type 6 material itself, that would be ridiculous. At worst, it'll be a c-store upgrade.
I would say at best it would be a C-store purchase. Because that's where it belongs.
So fluffay!
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Quote:
I'd hope not, type 6 is supposed to be the standard design used for all ships in the current timeline. Locking it off only for very old gold members would be a huge mistake. Let them have something more flashy instead
I'm kinda hoping the vet reward is something in line with Aegis or Dominion sets, a full hull recolor maybe with an alternate nacelle color.

My preference would be something like the Reman shields but in white with the glow-y parts faction colored.