Lt. Commander
Ok....when I have levelled up, I have received messages stating that I have received a respec token. I have never used one, but I think I am going to try it. My only problem is that I have no idea where those respec tokens are or how to activate them. Help if you can!

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2012, 02:27 PM
There is a Skill Trainer in the center hub of Earth Spacedock. You need to go and see him to use a Respec Token. He will take the Token when you complete your Respec.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2012, 09:28 AM
err... on related questions,

1. Suppose I have six (6) respec tokens, are these account-wide, or is it 6 respec tokens per character?

2. How does the respec token work, does it just reset it so that you've used up zero (0) Captain Skill Points?

3. Does the respec token also allow me to choose my Captain Traits (eg: I want the Pounce trait) and Profession (eg: switch to Science Profession)?

Many thanks in advance (from a LTS subscriber!!)
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2012, 09:33 AM
1: It's per character

2: It resets all your Skills to 0. You must then re-buy them all starting at Lieutenant, just as if you were leveling from 1 to 50.

3: No. Only Skills can be adjusted at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2012, 09:41 AM
The respec token allows you a session to reallocate your skill points. That may be just move a few points from one skill to another. Or moving all of your skills points. It doesn't matter. You don't have to reset all of your skills back to zero ranks. There is a reset button on the Skills window if you want to do that. But you DON'T HAVE TO do have it.