Lt. Commander
# 1 Quick Reply option...
03-03-2012, 11:03 AM
anyone else not able to use the Quick Reply option as intended?

i click the button as asked, but then it takes me to another screen where the person is quoted...i just want to post the quick reply without having quoted anyone or making a thread title...(post title too)

is it just me or is this the way it works?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Actually, the quick reply is designed so you can quickly reply to a specific post someone made without having to manually copy and paste the quote from the post you wanted to reply to. The Post reply at the bottom of the thread is that one for just general thread reply posting.

Edit: if you uncheck the quote message in reply, it should work how you were thinking it does.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesinthedark View Post
Actually, the quick reply is designed so you can quickly reply to a specific post someone made without having to manually copy and paste the quote from the post you wanted to reply to. The Post reply at the bottom of the thread is that one for just general thread reply posting.

Edit: if you uncheck the quote message in reply, it should work how you were thinking it does.
it doesnt let me check or uncheck any of the boxes...so i was thinking there was a setting somewhere..meh...no worries, just seemed odd.