Lt. Commander
# 41
02-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroguy803 View Post
first of all i am a lt gn and am using Mk XII equip and in a Kar'fi battle carrier. and have had this game when came out. the Klingon's have always Ben screwed on this game and something needs to be done about it. i set up my carrier just like my sovie on my fed and it does not hold were my sovie has no problem. i am sick and tired of Klingon's getting the bad end of all games. after all the Klingon's at the point and time of when this game sets place are equal to the feds in all areas.
You sir have a horrible build. No reason to argue it. First, the KHG shileds are much better than the MACCO right now cause they broke those when they nerfed it for the cry babies. Second, KDF has so many onsoles to throw out there its not even funny. Third, the KArfi is not the same ship as the soverign, it has a weaker hull and shields. Stop trolling dumb posts and read a pvp forum. Cryptic has enough stuff they mess up without reading a post like this and deciding if your right. Cause we all know that no Dev on this game even knows where the launcher is to log in.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-29-2012, 06:15 PM
I find that my KDF ship works well on a 3 on 1 or less fight. When I get in the hornets nest with any ship and you have 5 to 8 ships firing at you, there is not many ships that can survive that at all. My ships are not up to snuff very well, and I blame that on me. I have read things, tried all kinds of things and I am still learning how to set up and use my ships. I am getting better. I read these fourms, go on WiKi, watch vids and so forth to get any info I can. Better shields does not always mean you will last longer in a fight. Try different things, use items to benifit your ship along with your bridge officer skills. I am still matching my officer skills, to consoles, to ship design. I am a Trek fan but there are people that are die hard and know a ton about this game, if they will let you pick their brain, Good luck to you.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
ok when i can get a chance i will post my build. i am sorry if i offend I don't meen to. after i posted this I went to my negh'var and was actually holding great and managed to take out 3-1 with it so i will post my build for it also. i hope all my fellow Klingon's will understand i did not meen to be rude at all.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-03-2012, 05:01 PM
You are a Klingon, you donīt ask, you demand! LOL