Lt. Commander
# 31
03-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV7
One of the ships that survived is canon, which is the Cheyenne class U.S.S. Ahwahee NCC 71620 - she was salvaged from the battle.

According to the quote above from Memory Alpha - the ship count was 39 not 40, least thats what it appears to be.
39 were destroyed, but one managed to escape, according to the Memory Alpha page on the battle
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-02-2012, 03:23 PM
like i said i was too lenient with the gear you don't need base pahsers or torpedos just use what you can, trust me!
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-03-2012, 02:18 AM
It is not hard at all to do this video but the biggest problem is technical. No point discussing which phaser array to use if the event can't be run and there's no guarantee of a cube present.

You need an open PvP zone to create the battle and also a pilot for said cube (is there a cube holoemitter?). You definitely want a reliable Cryptic/GM answer on this one.

Cryptic must also guarantee that the demo playback function works in the custom zone provided.

The concept is also large enough that you will likely benefit from having a static web page or website and maintain an active roster of ships and captains for your own tracking. It will also, as some people say, 'seal in the awesomeness for all eternity'.

Also, the time/date for this event has to be fixed as early as possible, so as to try and avoid last minute dropouts due to inevitable clashes with RL schedules.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Having to have to freeze this event for a bit, my CPU is burning itself out and i have a new one on the way.
Once repaired i will be back up and running