Lt. Commander
# 1 PvP tribble testing
03-03-2012, 02:47 AM
Do the Dev,s test new ships sets or consuls in space pvp on tribble ? At the moment we have overpowered skills like the tetyon glider beam fire at will and the universal graviton generator Console (when your engines are off line for 30sec in a pvp you are dead }.

Last month we have had problems with the maco shield, Directed Energy modulation , Feedback pulse and Accuracy.

The pre-release testing needs to be improved for space pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2012, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse1537
Do the Dev,s test new ships sets or consuls in space pvp on tribble ? At the moment we have overpowered skills like the tetyon glider beam fire at will and the universal graviton generator Console (when your engines are off line for 30sec in a pvp you are dead }.

Last month we have had problems with the maco shield, Directed Energy modulation , Feedback pulse and Accuracy.

The pre-release testing needs to be improved for space pvp.
Name me ONE date when Devs cared about testing in pvp, and made the right adjustements, so no OP sh.t left Tribble. PvP is the last priority as always... but i think PvP is not even on any list.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle-Phoenix View Post
Name me ONE date when Devs cared about testing in pvp, and made the right adjustements, so no OP sh.t left Tribble. PvP is the last priority as always... but i think PvP is not even on any list.
I have to tataly agree, would b nice to have some sort of an update to the pvp side of the game as it's gettin really borrin keep doin these stf's all the time for thing's todo