Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Gekli Feeding Grounds
07-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Just spent 2 hours in the Gekli Fleet Action and managed to herd all the Gekli to the bubble, and killed all the Undine. For some reason the mission was at an impass and incompleteable.

Furthermore, there is a graphics bug that overlays the player ships that isn't part of the Fludic Space graphics.

So therefore, I suspect the Gekli Feeding Grounds Fleet Action is bugged and hope the team can look into it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-26-2011, 01:13 PM
My fleet and I had this problem today too
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-26-2011, 01:16 PM
I would love to get to complete this mission too. It's so pretty, it'd be a shame to let it go to waste.

x
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Successfully submitted ticket ID #1,165,444.

I had difficulty completing this mission as well.

Should the Gekli not repsawn?
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-12-2011, 07:37 PM
I know this is old and normally I don't necro but this fleet action is still bugged. The Gekli moved to the feeding ground will not properly register or worse will register then somehow get knocked out and are unable to be moved back in. The undine also no longer seem to attack anything.
Lt. Commander
# 6
09-13-2011, 06:37 PM
I can confirm that, after playing with some folks who reached their frustration level as well. I stayed behind for an experiment, I fought the all the ships that came in, not one...fired a shot. The resulting damage follwoed by an explosion is what destorys the Geki, when any ship is close to the Nesting Bubble.

With me, and Beam at Will in use, was able to defeat them without the remaining Geki being harmed.

But it has been a very frustrated mission to complete, everytime I go there, maybe around Season 2 or 3, The Undine did fire back, but not anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain Brown
I know this is old and normally I don't necro but this fleet action is still bugged. The Gekli moved to the feeding ground will not properly register or worse will register then somehow get knocked out and are unable to be moved back in. The undine also no longer seem to attack anything.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Impossible to Complete
03-04-2012, 03:32 PM
This mission has been bugged for at least two months. Not bugged it annoying but bugged impossible to complete. Ether take it out or correct it enough to be completable.

Biggest problem is "Adults" do not register when in the new feeding grounds.

If I could get a game going where there wasn't at least one moron who apparently can not read or comprehend English I have a few ideas. For someone in a fleet not full of ******* and some patience try moving all of the adults in first and then kill them either from destroying enemy ships near them or getting close enough to an enemy ship exploding (take shields off ship) to use abandon ship right next to the adults. Not sure if you can finish if all are in bubble (i.e. 15/15) but only shot at this point.