Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
For some reason Admiral T'nae wont start giving me the missions in the Romulan chain. I finished all the Klingon Front missions and am a Rear Admiral Upper Half (46). It's getting a bit frustrating since there's no indicator of what I need to do. I only get the dialogue option that she's too busy to talk. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong or list the missions I need to complete to get her to give me time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2012, 03:17 PM
I feel dumb, but I finally figured it out. The last mission was not completed in the Klingon Front. I was confusing Damar Kahn already being at Starbase 39 with having delivered him there as part of the mission. Might want to add a checkpoint to the quest or something so you can tell whether or not you've already picked him up or not.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2012, 04:26 PM
It's a very strange mission, seeing that he's already there.

Cryptic should somehow redesign that mission so we're not ferrying Khan himself, but rather ferrying something TO him, like some special medical equipment for the Romulan refugees in the area., under the excuse that he's perhaps organizing humanitarian efforts throughout the system.