Lt. Commander
# 1451
03-04-2012, 02:48 PM
I can't say it enough, nice work. Anyhow, whenever you get a chance, can you take a stab at Captain Shon's Jupiter Vet uniform variant? It's pictured here.
Lt. Commander
# 1452
03-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Great thread - very useful.

Just wondering if you were planning on updating the alien colours, so that the Bajoran uniforms match the new NPCs?

I've tried the colours you provided earlier - which are a good match for the TV series, but they're far brighter than the colours Cryptic used on the new Bajor NPCs.

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 1453
03-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I will definitely look into those for you, Alan.

I do plan on doing guides for those, but as I'm not terribly fond of the grind necessary to get access to them I don't know when I will get around to it. If someone who already has access were willing to do some of the footwork it would help a lot. Any volunteers?

Black, look me up. Lets get you the mk 12 gear. I've got a spare fractal remodulator you can borrow when on team. Makes life a lot easier.
Lt. Commander
# 1454
03-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus92 View Post
I can't say it enough, nice work. Anyhow, whenever you get a chance, can you take a stab at Captain Shon's Jupiter Vet uniform variant? It's pictured here.
I second that!! I'd really like to see a guide to the new 'standard uniform' displayed in a few of the episodes now. The engineer variant is worn by the officer in the 'of Bajor' mission. Hope we see a full bridge crew with these uniforms in next weeks episode on the bridge of the Ent-F.
Lt. Commander
# 1455
03-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoFish64 View Post
I second that!! I'd really like to see a guide to the new 'standard uniform' displayed in a few of the episodes now. The engineer variant is worn by the officer in the 'of Bajor' mission. Hope we see a full bridge crew with these uniforms in next weeks episode on the bridge of the Ent-F.
I third that!!!
Lt. Commander
# 1456
03-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Lord Blackavaar, will the MACO, Omega Force, and KHG armor uniforms appear under the 25th Century Uniform Guide?

I'm thinking you've said they aren't done yet, but I'm anxiously awaiting their appearance (especially the first two, I haven't got the KHG ground set on my Klingon yet), and want to make sure I'm watching the correct section.

If earning the EDC is the problem, let me know when you're in-game. I'll happily run STFs with you whenever you like.
Lt. Commander
# 1457
03-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSmith
Ok after trying to make the Star Trek XI Kelvin uniforms I have given up on account that you cannot get a close belt to match it just makes the uniform to awkward.
I'll take a stab at the Kelvin uniforms when I get a chance. I agree, the belt may be a problem. It might be best to leave it out.

Quote:
I'll definitely look into that. I haven't run all of the new featured series yet myself as I've been really busy with work lately, but I should be able to make some time for them this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari View Post
Great thread - very useful.

Just wondering if you were planning on updating the alien colours, so that the Bajoran uniforms match the new NPCs?

I've tried the colours you provided earlier - which are a good match for the TV series, but they're far brighter than the colours Cryptic used on the new Bajor NPCs.

Cheers
I really wish I didn't have to. The devs should really have used my guides when coloring those uniforms as they match the TV series much better than their choices, but I'll see what I can do about making an in-game set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeHopper View Post
Black, look me up. Lets get you the mk 12 gear. I've got a spare fractal remodulator you can borrow when on team. Makes life a lot easier.
Thanks, Dodge. I'll try to get together with you soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Lord Blackavaar, will the MACO, Omega Force, and KHG armor uniforms appear under the 25th Century Uniform Guide?

I'm thinking you've said they aren't done yet, but I'm anxiously awaiting their appearance (especially the first two, I haven't got the KHG ground set on my Klingon yet), and want to make sure I'm watching the correct section.

If earning the EDC is the problem, let me know when you're in-game. I'll happily run STFs with you whenever you like.
Thanks for the offer, Vetinari. Maybe you and Dodge both can help me. I'll look you both up soon.
Lt. Commander
# 1458
03-05-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
...Thanks for the offer, Vetinari. Maybe you and Dodge both can help me. I'll look you both up soon.
Keen! I'll keep a wary eye out for you both.
Lt. Commander
# 1459
03-06-2012, 03:45 AM
Quote:
I really wish I didn't have to. The devs should really have used my guides when coloring those uniforms as they match the TV series much better than their choices, but I'll see what I can do about making an in-game set.
Thanks Blackavaar, really appreciated

Do you RP a Tailor ingame, btw?
Lt. Commander
# 1460
03-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tafari View Post
Thanks Blackavaar, really appreciated

Do you RP a Tailor ingame, btw?
No problem.

No. I'm a fashionista. I declare the trends and the Tailors simply follow them.
This year the 2230 styles are in. Don't be caught without a TOS uniform in your wardrobe.