Lt. Commander
Hey guys I just did the last featured episode and picked the Jem' Hadar deflector. Can I do this one over and get the engines?

I noticed it says on the replay that you will have reduced rewards,

Thanks!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-01-2012, 09:56 AM
Reduced rewards refers to the skill points and other numeric rewards - you get more the first time through than you do on repeat runs. The item rewards are still there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2012, 10:08 AM
thank you very much!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Reduced rewards refers to the skill points and other numeric rewards - you get more the first time through than you do on repeat runs. The item rewards are still there.
In some cases you have even more options you can choose from.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2012, 01:52 PM
all story missions now scale so its sometimes worth even doing old episodes and getting not only access to an old weapon now at a higher rank (assuming you have ranked up since you played it), but sometimes new weapons only added to the replay. you can check all the rewards before accepting the mission just by pressing the replay buttons next to the relevant mission on the journal.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
all story missions now scale so its sometimes worth even doing old episodes and getting not only access to an old weapon now at a higher rank (assuming you have ranked up since you played it), but sometimes new weapons only added to the replay. you can check all the rewards before accepting the mission just by pressing the replay buttons next to the relevant mission on the journal.
Most definitely. I try to do the devidian missions several times if i want to outfit my BO's and ship with the special ground/ship weapons you can get from these. Very nice stuff for lower level toons and ones you keep until end game.