Lt. Commander
# 1 Facility 4028 Review
03-03-2012, 11:37 AM
ZOMMFG OMG OMG OMG OH MY *incomprehensible speech*

That cutscene at the end was... HUAAAAAAAHHHH! It made me do this.

As well as the most bad@$$ map in the game was SO AAAWWWWWEEEESSSOOOOMMMMEEEEE. Who ever at BigC made this end cutscene best one ever in game. My only problem with it is the Defiant class used photons in stead of quantums.

its amazing at how much i loved ground combat for once on here and that tease of space combat though dirty was nice.

PROS:
-Prison map
-Prison voice over
-Hologram guards wiht MACO uniform variant (why cant i make mine black?)
-likeness of Female changling from DS9 TV show (cant believe CBS let u make it so close to her)

CONS:
-Holograms go offline (bad engineering if holograms dont have mobile emitter for such an occasion)
-How did the Dominion forces (both good/bad) get to the prison without being detected or cloaked? And to add to that beam on without setting off alrms and then shrouding
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasten_Blaster View Post
ZOMMFG OMG OMG OMG OH MY *incomprehensible speech*

That cutscene at the end was... made me do this.
It made your head go boom?

Quote:
As well as the most bad@$$ map in the game was SO AAAWWWWWEEEESSSOOOOMMMMEEEEE. Who ever at BigC made this end cutscene best one ever in game. my only problem with it is the Defiant class used photons in stead of quantums.

its amazing at how much i loved ground combat for once on here and that tease of space combat though dirty was nice.
I admit, this definately has to be one of the better ground maps I've seen, aye. It was a lot more...in motion, I suppose (i.e. you had consoles and such popping up for your use when you approached the cell doors, heh). Plus, it's nice to see the holier-than-thou female Founder back in the thick of it, heh.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2012, 12:57 PM
in my opinion the best ground mission so far! The design was fantastic, the layout perfect. After 2 years, this game is going in the right direction and i like it!

Keep up the good work cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshmaul
It made your head go boom?
gejhgnjkdbgsknjsb nj wgojpwegoi340-i234m 23tu023KP[23P3O.

As you can see above that was me typng w/o a head/brain but it got betterer and i have little to no brain damage-amage-amage-amage-amage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshmaul
I admit, this definately has to be one of the better ground maps I've seen, aye. It was a lot more...in motion, I suppose (i.e. you had consoles and such popping up for your use when you approached the cell doors, heh). Plus, it's nice to see the holier-than-thou female Founder back in the thick of it, heh.
Before this episode the best ground map for me was probably Colisium and that was cuz i got those 2 very fun swords.

i can honestly say this is probaly the only misssion that make me want to replay just for the ground expirence.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Pattern Shon Six sucks apparently.
Lt. Commander
# 6 brillant
03-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudl View Post
in my opinion the best ground mission so far! The design was fantastic, the layout perfect. After 2 years, this game is going in the right direction and i like it!

Keep up the good work cryptic!
have to agree the detail was brillant why take so long cyptic, PLEASE PUT THIS IN PVP GROUND IL BE PLAYING PVP AGAIN.

brillant map great detail voices was brill want to see more like this in the game please
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warduke73 View Post
Pattern Shon Six sucks apparently.
Now we dont no if the (assumed) USS BELFAST what lost but itdoes go to show nme all Attack/Evasive patters afte the greek alphabet or with famous people. like in NEMESIS u hear Riker go "Attack pattern Kirk Epsilon"
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2012, 12:50 AM
i agree with both your cons and pros.

a high security prison that just shuts down and don't notice anything. hmm....