Lt. Commander
# 21
03-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
I honestly highly doubt they will refund any c points because of the disclaimers they put out there that any time you use any type of currency in game or c-store its final with no refunds.
disclaimers mean nothing. thats right up there with the 'you break it you buy it' signs that stores put out. did you know those signs are illegal? about a decade ago a dollar store in the town I used to live in was sued for $275,000 for attempting to force a woman to force an old woman to buy something she broke when she bumped into a shelf in the store. they made quite an issue of it, badgering her and calling the cops on her when she refused to pay.

the point is, just because it says 'no refunds' doesn't mean they can actually enforce it if someone decides to make an issue of it. particularly given the amount of bugs and single clicks that click several times and can easily confirm a purchase unintentionally. its a foolish policy
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-05-2012, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallytcw View Post
True. The C-store should have a function that allows you to undo purchases within a certain period of time for items that haven't been used yet. Without that, though, they should have to pay staff to fix silly mistakes that can happen hundreds of times per day.
They don't even pay staff to check the translations for store items. In german you still buy the close combat weapon pack, the borg boff and some other stuff for your whole account (in a note it states unlocked for every character...) and other stuff like pets only as a one time purchase. Well, if you buy a close combat weapon pack now and find out that you got ripped off after wondering what's wrong and changing the client to english...well, support is not a good idea, usually you end up with more questions after contacting them then you had before...so simply don't spent any more points until they do something for the money.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-05-2012, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksunG View Post
Aaaand, you all just got owned:
"Owned" is by no means an appropriate word here... Search the forums, and you will find more threads supporting my statements, than the few exceptions who occasionally pop up.

I am happy that I was wrong this time... Shows that theres a tiny piece of human left in that over-sized-ear figure they have turned into.