Lt. Commander
# 1 Scorpion Fighters
03-05-2012, 01:07 AM
They are weak (one hit KO), disappear when you change instances/stages or you die, and do basically a small erratic DoT when shields are up but do sub-par dmg when shields are down thanks to their torpedoes :p Most glaring of all... they usually die when their target dies cause they stop moving near the target when it explodes

Could the devs make two small changes that doesn't affect its performance or effectiveness but still makes them "shine":
1. Make it so that they follow you if there is no one to attack. Thereby extending their lifespan drastically, however short-lived it is.
2. Lower the cooldown to 30 seconds. Not like having 6 Scorpions out fast is going to offset the balance of power in the players favor. But it does give the carrier-esque illusion for Federation ships.

These are just small little tweaks, that like the recent patch where you made the seats in Bajor sittable, really doesn't affect gameplay but rather adds to the atmosphere and interactivity.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2012, 01:14 AM
Since theese are easily replaceable, I wouldn count on it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2012, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Since theese are easily replaceable, I wouldn count on it.
Bless those brave souls. Those brave fighter pilots that are so easily replaced.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2012, 09:57 AM
@anazonda, Well considering they fixed the chairs in Bajor so you can sit down as part of a major patch... which in comparison isn't easily replaceable but just as equally un-important. I think they can put those same small efforts to just tweak the fighters

@RandomDan, Lol... indeed.