Lt. Commander
# 41
03-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seussified View Post
Sad Pandas never remembers their losses. They've been going back and forth with Chaos To Order for weeks.

do you record your losses, too?

It's a fault of cholesterol. They' are eating to much Ralph's popcorn with butter...
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-05-2012, 09:49 PM
I don't suppose you folks would mind cutting down on the spawn-camping a bit? You could at least allow your poor opponents the dignity of being permitted to regroup, charge in and get slaughtered a second time, rather than have the initial clash determine the match because your opponents aren't permitted to recover.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-06-2012, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldoran
I don't suppose you folks would mind cutting down on the spawn-camping a bit? You could at least allow your poor opponents the dignity of being permitted to regroup, charge in and get slaughtered a second time, rather than have the initial clash determine the match because your opponents aren't permitted to recover.
Spawn-camping isn't something we do intentionally. In fact, it almost always only happens when the opposing team fails to get more than 20 or 30km from their spawn at the beginning of the match. We do not enjoy this scenario. If you are dying close to your spawn, your team could try not respawning until the area is clear, we will move off if you don't respawn 1 at a time directly back into combat.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-06-2012, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldoran

90% of all spawn camping is caused by the team never leaving the spawn....the other 10% is probably just boredom.