Lt. Commander
# 1 Mine Enemy
02-13-2012, 05:19 AM
im at the part Digging for Answers where i must activate two pressure plates at the same time, i cant for the life of me figure out how to get me on one and my boff on the other, there isnt a lock postion button, as far as i know, would appreciate some help

ive been told its the rally button witch i have been using but they dont move, i click on the ground and nothing, double click and it disappears, and it says they have no rally point, is it broken

edit: nvm, i tried reseting my cobntols to default.... yes it worked, apparently it didnt like my key binds, proabally setting my gun to fire onmy mouse clcik
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2012, 05:01 PM
I just finished this and it had me stumped for a minute.

By your BOFFs picture, there are three little symbols.
One looks like an arrow.
If you click that, and then click on the ground, it creates a waypoint for them to go to.
Make the waypoint on one of the pressure plates.
Then when you go stand on the other one, they will stand on the one you indicated.
Then click the option (I think it is lock position or something) that it gives you and you will have the ability to open the doors.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2012, 02:59 PM
LOL I just finished it too Finally after re-doing 3 times each time I had a Group kill problem. The key is just Kill the Guard. and use rally point on you away team/person to stand on one of the plates while you stand on the other one and interact. LOL I alos sent in a bunch of bug reports. Which are not bugs but somthing need to be made more clear on what to do.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2012, 06:24 PM
what? you never encountered a similar riddle in any other game...Cīmon...this one has a beard twice as long as santa claus...
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2012, 04:02 AM
Just finished this one and i think it's my favorite so far. More like a mini adventure game on it's own. The writers and designers did a great job. And yes, the pressure plate thing had me stumped for a few minutes. And i discovered you can go inside your ship!

Looking forward to what's to come.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-06-2012, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanralphio
Just finished this one and i think it's my favorite so far. More like a mini adventure game on it's own. The writers and designers did a great job. And yes, the pressure plate thing had me stumped for a few minutes. And i discovered you can go inside your ship!

Looking forward to what's to come.
I think it's the Breen FE that will really have you using your rally points... there is one puzzle that is pretty cool to try and figure out using 2,3 and 4 of your away team.... good stuff.
Ensign
# 7
08-27-2013, 10:50 AM
I tried about a dozen times to get that waypoint to work so that my teammate will stay on that plate while I go to the other.......no way, he just keeps following me around.

So this episode is at a dead end now.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
08-28-2013, 12:57 AM
Obvious necro thread is obvious.
Community Moderator
# 9 Closing Necro Thread
08-28-2013, 10:37 AM
"Captain! A Necro-class Thread just decloaked!"

"Photon torpedoes, full spread! Phasers, fire!"

"Direct hit, Captain!"

"Mod, send a priority message to Starfleet. We have disabled a Necro. Advise them that this Necro was hidden for more than 30 days before it suddenly decloaked and we had to neutralize it."

OOC: Please don't post in threads that have been "cloaked" for 30 days or more. Start a new one.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread