Lt. Commander
# 1 Omega Set - Tet Gylder damange
03-05-2012, 06:49 AM
When I look at the set under info I see my extra Tet damage at -73 with my current setup. Is that overall damage spread accross all my weapons or is that -73 on each weapon. I am suspecting this is divided up upon all my weapons so If I have 4 up front and 3 in the back I would do 73/7 = 10.4 damage on each weapon. Anyone know the answer?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2012, 07:43 AM
It adds the extra effect to each energy weapon attack, so only the weapon(s) currently hitting your target will have the extra damage
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2012, 07:48 AM
how is the damage applied to weapons..my plus Tet glyder damange is 73....so I get -73 to drain shields with each weapon..is that spread accross all my weapons.

when I was testing the jemhadar set vs omega set the jemhadar ship was hitting for bigger numbers. Is the tet glyder extra damage added to the weapon damage on teh combat log or is it a seperate damage somewhere else.

Jemhadar numbers where points on average 10 points larger than the tet glyder set points with same weapons. I did see the tooltip change for the polaron weapons when the Jemhadar set was put on by 10 to 11 points for each weapon. I didnt see the tool tip change on the tet glyder set with weapons(bug?).

I am trying to find the tet glyder damange data in the combat log..so [h]IF[/h] there isnt an instance of seperate data for gldyer damage that make me think two things:

1. The damage is added to the weapon damange.

or

2. The damage isnt being reported in the combat log.

Thoughts?>
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2012, 12:56 PM
bump for an answer
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2012, 01:09 PM
bumping is a no no.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Each Weapon gets it's own 73 damage to each shield facing. I'm not sure if it's total or per pulse but.

I'm not sure how the reporting works either.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-06-2012, 12:28 AM
I have trouble parsing that myself since the dmg spam in the combat just keeps scrolling upwards (and when the fight is over, there is too much eye-cancer in the actual text).

Quote:
when I was testing the jemhadar set vs omega set the jemhadar ship was hitting for bigger numbers. Is the tet glyder extra damage added to the weapon damage on teh combat log or is it a seperate damage somewhere else.
Yes, I've noticed that too the other days. It might also be due to the stacking-nature of various Tac BO powers related to dmg (Attack Patterns) and Tac Captain related stuff - but is not limited to jemhadar beetlebug ship afaik.

Had about 4 rounds of pvp, each lasting not even 3 mins (PUG vs PUG, Teamdeathmatch 15kills win) recently where my team did not even 50k dmg while the other side had two guys with 400k and others 100k. Respawn-camped led also to easy victory. Nevertheless, there was certainly a Tetglider in the play.

A buddy who plays said he receives some 1k per tet-glider hit. I will ask him again to be sure, but it was pretty much a simple and flat damage-add like "You hit Bromance for 500 phaser dmg AND 1000 dmg". But I will ask him, he is into the STO theorycraft more or less ^^.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-06-2012, 05:19 AM
Tetryon Glider + Tetryon Weapons + Flow Capacitors + Skills can annihalate shields.

If 1000 Tetryon Damage = 250 per a facing that is still a hell of a lot.