# 121
02-24-2012, 09:15 AM
thank you but no, thank you
Lt. Commander
# 122
02-24-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrockduck View Post
Oh boy, another shuttle to use on the ONE shuttle mission we have. Yeah, yeah, I know the next featured episode has a shuttle mission, but let's face it. No one replays The Vault, and I doubt anyone will replay Mission Gamma unless the rewards are epic. The pain in the berries it is change over to a shuttle just for one or two missions just isn't worth it.

Edit: I will add one small caveat: The Yellowstone looks frickin' sweet.
Then why haven't people run out of scorpion fighters yet? And apparently I'm no one. I think I've done The Vault at least a dozen times now, I love that mission.
Lt. Commander
# 123 ermmm ... what to say
02-24-2012, 11:00 AM
ook ... I newer "grifing" about anything on in game chat, simply because I dont have need.

I em here from beta

I em lifer

I em not hardcore Star Trek fan

I em casual player

I sometime help some people with some mission or sum-such but mainly I em lone wolf

AND I EM A HAPPY with STO

Yes i like DAngelo more then .... but this is just BMIO based on .... I dont even know

Yes I undestud why you MUST have C-Store

Check my account dear developers I spend more then lifers subs, dam I spending some real money on this game on regulars basis

WHY ..... because I like this game , I hardly play thees days, real life, child, wife, job, need to sleep, I em 30 ( yeh on leg in grave ) several bad work accident .... pain etc etc etc

BUT if I have some free time and Spend it by playing I play STO. No WoW, not any from nearly 50 good MMO thats floating around. No Crisis, CoD, .... you name it.

Its not that I dont like others games.

No i love GTA, I love Saint Row, I love Elders scrolls games, I love X-COM and al similar games,

I love good modern warfare RTS with Tom Clancy like flavor like Act of War

I love naval warfare games, age of sails ... steam ... coal ... diesel ... and yeah NUCLEAR VESSELS

BUT I mainly play STO

.... If I was just alone this situation FINE mark me crazy Bekstorm ( i nearly forget I love mech games Harabeck for ever )

But there is loots of players like me with more or leas patience.

And we .. hoe did put this ... we are not mad t you NO, we are not disappointed ... maybe a litle.
we understood that Atari dont treat you good guys.

We understood to make KDF content is hard. But that mission chain ... Alpha sorties or sums such .... dam it was great I really feel like "little" cog in huge military engine, part of task force

DAM YOU CAN DO IT, THEN STICK WITH IT FOR **** SAKE

But this new shuttle ..... it was some sort of breaking point for me.

Look the Shuttle its great, my kudos to graphic designer 3D modelers etc etc

But TRY to understood us my dearest Developers we all ( some of us, maybe loots of us )
We was like

SOMETHING COMING ..... 21.2. 22.2. .... FRIDAY upgrade is incoming new cool thing will be here

*** DANG ***

WhAtt iS thIsS ... nO ... No tHis caNt bE riGht .....

Look if you really need our pocket money spent ... do something that at least dont pisoff half of community.

Give us some nice Napoleonic war navy uniforms AND GIVE THEM TO UFP and KDF
There is precedence for that in ST just watch TNG .. it will be fun

AND HATS

look at C-store thousand of sci-fi pajama what look in end all the same and nothing for KDF
Look at ST TNG look at Data aka Sherlock Holmes.

JESUS you can use whole Star Trek universe and yet .... sorry guys I realize you working hard and there is trademark and canons restrictions ( I know I newer will fly ISD in Star Trek )

And yet you find time and power to create this nice shuttle and LOOK you failed, half of people is angry and nearly no one is happy.

Why dont you make ..create small craft only PvP or some kind of racing ( yeh this will be hard I realize that)
And give some small crafts to KDF ... ASAP

There is only one other game that I play thees days ... you guess it CHAMPIONS ONLINE
Yeh and thats make mi angry, you, YOU Cryptic dudes, THAT ONEs, creators of one of the beast MMO ever

You have power you have whole Star Trek potential, you already done grate game I MEAN IT, STO is magnificent game ... work of art .. you have it all

And yet there is so much little to do

We all waiting on new thing and meanwhile we grind and grind and when content come ups most of us are su much buffed up that we just .... kill em all in blink of eye ... and end reward is nothing for us we already have it twice and beater .

ships ship ship ships ...

MAKE some kind of inquiries ... you need money .... FINE ofer us something nice and we give you money.
we dont rally need super ships and ultimate weapons.

Thous fom us ( Players ) who e good in it ... we dont need it and thous from us who sucks at it .... even playable doomsday device will not helps us

You need something to sold ... fine ask us make pol ( sorry I dont know right word in English fort that vote thing )

Reade forum ... ask us, her in game inter us with us.
2 year ago some developers write that we players are like hydra, many heads wane is pleased and other bite us.

Well we are not many headed hydra we are PLAYERS, humans and some of are are child's or teenagers. We are far most worst that any hydra.

But you must no fight us. Most of will gladly cooperate trust me human nature is like that, there is large amount of adult folks here and loots of resident non-adults a re quit a decent human beings.

Work with us, you are here for us we are here for you. You dont sealing potatoes ... you sealing and sheering with us and to us your and our dreams ... Star Trek

We are in it together, our common time can be much more pleasing, just give us chance work not FOR us but work with us, not just for us but for Star Trek.

Because thats reason for what we are here.

OK i realize you Cryptics folks must "eat" and i em OK with it, you do work you get paid, same with me in my job.

But you dont work for us NO
you are not our employers
We mus work together .. cooperate .. interact ..feedback, right?

just look at whole thread

LOOK AT IT .. you do such great work and make this really nice shuttle and yet loots of use are, to put it mildly ... not happy. There is something wrong her

P.S. Sorry for this outburst but I ... it just ... I dont ... this shuttle really, I was wayting whole weak for 24.2. and something snap . Sorry

have nice day all of you player s and my dearest developers

P.P.S. Time has come mi son is inevitably coming on this world, just few hours left so I em heading to hospital.

why i you telling this ... because name, mi wife though she chose his name, but it was I who con her to pick name tha maybe bring our son luck ... name of warrior and make him a little "Star Trek dude" forever even without ever knowing it

My son will be named ALEXANDER

dady Bekstorm is DOMINATING
Lt. Commander
# 124
02-24-2012, 08:00 PM
That is one friggin' huge wall of text. TL;DR. Congrats on your kid.
Lt. Commander
# 125
02-24-2012, 08:19 PM
You know, aside from the whole not making a new KDF shuttle when they're supposed to be reviving KDF content thing I have to ask... why release this shuttle? Why? Why redesign something that wasn't really necessary when you in all honesty could have given us something we've been wanting in regards to shuttles for a very very very long time.

The Argo.
Lt. Commander
# 126
02-25-2012, 12:39 AM
congratz on the kid bekstorm and ahhh yes nice wall of text, but yeah youre on the ball i think eh, i also baught the shuttle cause i liked the look of it, didnt really know what to do with it im a newbie here, took it out for a test run and wasnt overly impressed, but least i got a shuttle i guess..
Lt. Commander
# 127 More Cars for the Garage
02-25-2012, 02:23 AM
Nice, but i have more than a few issues here.

#1. I've been awway for more than a year and now that i'm playing again, how can i do the shuttle-only missions if i don't have a shuttle yet and my few Ship slots are all taken? My main char is barely halfway through LtCdr and The Vault is not available to me yet.

#2. They should bring back the fighters from Shattered Mirror and the shuttles from Klingon Academy! That'll close the gap a bit. The non-FED/KDF craft should be MISSION REWARDS for both factions, not C-Store candy.

#3. I like the idea of a Shuttlebay; a second shipyard to store your small craft (Shuttle Slots) as well as an area in your ship to display them.
Lt. Commander
# 128
02-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarvour
Nice, but i have more than a few issues here.

#1. I've been awway for more than a year and now that i'm playing again, how can i do the shuttle-only missions if i don't have a shuttle yet and my few Ship slots are all taken? My main char is barely halfway through LtCdr and The Vault is not available to me yet.

#2. They should bring back the fighters from Shattered Mirror and the shuttles from Klingon Academy! That'll close the gap a bit. The non-FED/KDF craft should be MISSION REWARDS for both factions, not C-Store candy.

#3. I like the idea of a Shuttlebay; a second shipyard to store your small craft (Shuttle Slots) as well as an area in your ship to display them.
#1 You can still buy a regular shuttle from the shipyard, or even a Runabout for energy credits. As for ship slots, either buy more ship slots from the C-Store, level up so you get more, or just decommission a ship.

#2 There are fighters for both sides in the C-Store already. And as for making it a reward - there already is a mission in the game that gives you a free shuttle - and a ship slot too, if I remember right. That would be the Vault, which you already mentioned you're not high enough level yet. But if you put it on other missions, you'd still have the level requirement issue for that mission.

#3 The devs do have plans to implement a shuttlebay at some point in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 129
03-06-2012, 05:36 AM
WOAH. 400 CP for this?! Rip off....i'll stick with my Delta Flyer, it's just as good and doesn't cost CP.