Lt. Commander
Hi there,

Right i never did understand why there wasn't a mission that set in place that the klingons could work with the feds and help them with there missions and even get the missions from there own people, maybe even a sub objective for the faction own intrest. maybe after the dividian missions there sould be a optional mission to allow Klingons and federation to sign the peace treaty and do fed missions with a sub mission to help there own faction.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2012, 06:06 AM
There is such a place. It is Gamma Orionis. Join Battlegroup Omega and work with starfleet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2012, 06:18 AM
once you are RA or LG, i'm talking actually dropping the level cap having the KDF run there starter missions and afther the devidiens being able to take fed missions with a KDF twist.
Then open KDF and Fed's up from level 1 with plenty of content
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2012, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_pain
once you are RA or LG, i'm talking actually dropping the level cap having the KDF run there starter missions and afther the devidiens being able to take fed missions with a KDF twist.
Then open KDF and Fed's up from level 1 with plenty of content
Basicly what is in the way of that is that feds and KDF are still at war for no good reason.

In MY opinion a qeust design similar to what you suggest would be awsome from the beginning. No war, commun quest for both factions with some indivdual details/objectives for each (just like there are mission goals just for tacs or just for engs in some missions now).
Faction exclusive content that has far to little content in general has always the bad side effect that it excludes the part of the playerbase that doesnt care for that faction.
In especially in STO we always know WICH faction would get that content.
And after 2 years of a promised and still not there full Klingon faction it makes me wonder how people imagine the addition of a romulan faction would look like without THAT.