Lt. Commander
# 1 Mission Level Requirement Bug
03-06-2012, 07:37 AM
I am finishing up a new mission, but I just ran into a serious bug. As I was creating the mission, I tested certain features by adding high level enemy groups (like the Borg) that I later deleted; nevertheless, the level requirement for the mission still shows as 41+, when I actually wanted it to be 16+. One of my big goals for writing this mission was to have something that would be available to a larger portion of the STO community (my previous missions required 41+). Is there any way to fix this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign77x View Post
I am finishing up a new mission, but I just ran into a serious bug. As I was creating the mission, I tested certain features by adding high level enemy groups (like the Borg) that I later deleted; nevertheless, the level requirement for the mission still shows as 41+, when I actually wanted it to be 16+. One of my big goals for writing this mission was to have something that would be available to a larger portion of the STO community (my previous missions required 41+). Is there any way to fix this?
Did you put the borg in as the npcs and then change their costumes or change them from original borg to different mobs by editing them as a component on the map?

You probably have to completely delete the mobs and add in the level 16 ones. Is that what you did?
Lt. Commander
# 3 Thank you!
03-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Did you put the borg in as the npcs and then change their costumes or change them from original borg to different mobs by editing them as a component on the map?

You probably have to completely delete the mobs and add in the level 16 ones. Is that what you did?
That was the problem. Thank you, Krikfat! You certainly live up to your reputation as the Godfather of the Foundry.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovereign77x View Post
That was the problem. Thank you, Krikfat! You certainly live up to your reputation as the Godfather of the Foundry.
Please, I just communicate what the foundry community teaches me. I aspire to tell stories like they do.

but, I'm glad that my advice helped.