Lt. Commander
# 41
03-07-2012, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavek View Post
You have to collect all Mk XII gear AND complete all the Elite optional objectives.
*Speechless*
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-07-2012, 02:34 AM
Tet Glider Nerf was not necessary other then to stop the PvP'ers from QQ.

I use it now and with JUST the 2 piece bonus ALONE and it barely makes a difference.

I swapped out the Omega Force Dish for the Jem'Hadar one that provides a bonus to Flow Cap's and it still is only providing a -30'ish to shield drain per weapon. Not to mention I lost the full bonus of the OF set now; so there goes my Grav Anchor attack(which you should of probably Nerfed instead in the first place it's so crazy strong).

I also have ZERO points in Flow Cap skills. Nor do I use Flow Cap SCI consoles (no one will, the trade off is giving up shield strength..).

So even with Flow Cap maxed to level 9 in skills, x2 XI Rare Flow Cap SCI Consoles, Jem'Hadar Dish AND the DOFF buff in Flow Cap, your still not going to get much more, and the trade off's your giving up to have all that Flow Cap is just not realistic. No one will run that kinda setup. OF gear is looked down upon so much compared to MACO and now you do this!?

Un-Nerf the Nerf. The QQ'ers always had a defense(Power Insul.) against Tet Glider, they just didn't want to give up their SCI slots and or skills for it. Now they don't even need to anymore and can use something else... Thanks, that really solved nothing AT ALL.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-07-2012, 02:34 AM
By the way, will we have the chance for a fleet bank on Starfleet Academy soon? Then we won't have to go to ESD that often just for banking issues.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by optyk View Post
I also have ZERO points in Flow Cap skills. Nor do I use Flow Cap SCI consoles (no one will, the trade off is giving up shield strength..).
That's your problem. Why the hell wouldn't you run nine points into flow capacitors? It's uber cheap. Run some polarons and you can buff the energy drain proc too, as well as the drain on target subs.

Quote:
So even with Flow Cap maxed to level 9 in skills, x2 XI Rare Flow Cap SCI Consoles, Jem'Hadar Dish AND the DOFF buff in Flow Cap, your still not going to get much more, and the trade off's your giving up to have all that Flow Cap is just not realistic. No one will run that kinda setup.
Nobody is going to run the Jem'Hadar dish (lol), but they'll do the rest. People get up to 90 drain in PvP. It's free shield damage that completely ignores resists, even at 1/2 the current rate it would still be completely valuable.

Seriously, PvErs get all kind of sad when their crutches are removed (or in this case, slightly weakened), spacebyar FTW bro!
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Klingon Honor Guard Shield:
  • Proc frequency reduced to max once per 10 seconds.
  • This is up from max once per 5 seconds.
  • Proc % chance reduced from 25% to 20%.
And still no fix for the 3p bonus??????????

EDIT : added more ?????
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Quote:

I use it now and with JUST the 2 piece bonus ALONE and it barely makes a difference.

Un-Nerf the Nerf. The QQ'ers always had a defense(Power Insul.) against Tet Glider, they just didn't want to give up their SCI slots and or skills for it. Now they don't even need to anymore and can use something else... Thanks, that really solved nothing AT ALL.

Point 1....NPCs have high shields so you wouldn't see as much difference

2......yup another reason you aren't seeing much difference

3.....the patch notes mention that Power insulators weren't working before

k bye
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-07-2012, 04:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
By the way, will we have the chance for a fleet bank on Starfleet Academy soon? Then we won't have to go to ESD that often just for banking issues.
Already there...nice one
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-07-2012, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
That's your problem. Why the hell wouldn't you run nine points into flow capacitors? It's uber cheap. Run some polarons and you can buff the energy drain proc too, as well as the drain on target subs.

Nobody is going to run the Jem'Hadar dish (lol), but they'll do the rest. People get up to 90 drain in PvP. It's free shield damage that completely ignores resists, even at 1/2 the current rate it would still be completely valuable.

Seriously, PvErs get all kind of sad when their crutches are removed (or in this case, slightly weakened), spacebyar FTW bro!
My points are spent elsewhere cause I don't run Pewlarons, I don't need Tet Glider to bust shields in PvE either.

Seriously, PvPrs get all kinds of angry when their FOTM build dies. Stack Power Insul's (resists from shield/power/sub drains..Borg dish, Jem'Hadar bonus 2..lol) now stop QQing cause that's your problem. OMGOP threadz FTW bro.

(enough with the spacebar jokes, its old; like your build)
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-07-2012, 05:04 AM
Bud, Power Insulators weren't working. You were getting such a low benefit because you weren't specced correctly to get the most out of your build. Others who did spec correctly were benefitting far too much and they were ignoring resistance at the same time. This was a brilliant change and much needed fix. Since you have no issues dropping shields without it that means you still get a nice little extra (if you change your spec a bit) and it won't be game breaking either. Everyone wins!

This isn't about PvPers crying over losing a flavor of the month build. It's about making more builds viable.
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Quote:
(enough with the spacebar jokes, its old; like your build)
Build age doesn't have much to do with anything, but I'll change builds whenever there's something relevant to change. When Tyken's got fixed a couple weeks ago not to be killed easily by AOE I changed my science build because of it. Good try though.

Spacebar jokes will be made until they are no longer valid.

That being said, the fact that you use the two piece omega and don't spec in at all for the glider kind of says it all: You don't know how to play the game. At all. If you did you would be using something different, or you would be spec'd in. Leave discussing balance to those who do know how to play, and need to do more than press spacebar to win their preferred game mode.