Lt. Commander
# 51
03-07-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by optyk View Post
My points are spent elsewhere cause I don't run Pewlarons, I don't need Tet Glider to bust shields in PvE either.

Seriously, PvPrs get all kinds of angry when their FOTM build dies. Stack Power Insul's (resists from shield/power/sub drains..Borg dish, Jem'Hadar bonus 2..lol) now stop QQing cause that's your problem. OMGOP threadz FTW bro.

(enough with the spacebar jokes, its old; like your build)
You are a PvE-er who whining about a fix? Fix of an overpowered set? Really? What does matter for you the stats of the sets anyway? You can do any kind of PvE with common mk VII gear at lvl51. If you need an OP gear to beat this game in PvE you sux really really badly. At least with Mk VII gear STFs are fun, not so boring as with Mk X and up. Seriously, for what do you need the Omega Set?

Btw as some guys said above ... INSULATORS DIDNT WORKED i hope you can read it now.

BTW for PvE you just need to smash the SPACEBAR and thats all
Lt. Commander
# 52
03-07-2012, 08:22 AM
ummm sorry if im missing something obvious here but i cant find the mouse cursor resizer just a hud one, am i looking in the wrong area for the option
Lt. Commander
# 53
03-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavek View Post
Hahahahahaha... No.

Even worse.

You have to collect all Mk XII gear AND complete all the Elite optional objectives.

Yeah, have "fun" with that...
That is exactly what I did. I've got full mk 12 ground sets on multiple characters, and consider it a failed STF run when my team *doesn't* get the optional objectives on Elite. We rarely fail. The point I was making before is that getting all the Elite optional objectives is such an easy task that it isn't worthy of getting the special armour; we need something harder to make the new title meaningful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle-Phoenix
BTW for PvE you just need to smash the SPACEBAR and thats all
Not on the Elite Ground STFs it isn't! :p
Lt. Commander
# 54
03-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
They are for the STFs. They are STF accolades.
appears that it didn't give me the credit for completing the 2 Omega accolades to give me the new title and costume option .. still have it to do in my accolade window . will that be fixed , can it be ?
Lt. Commander
# 55
03-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by optyk View Post
My points are spent elsewhere cause I don't run Pewlarons, I don't need Tet Glider to bust shields in PvE either.

Seriously, PvPrs get all kinds of angry when their FOTM build dies. Stack Power Insul's (resists from shield/power/sub drains..Borg dish, Jem'Hadar bonus 2..lol) now stop QQing cause that's your problem. OMGOP threadz FTW bro.

(enough with the spacebar jokes, its old; like your build)
of course you don't need it in pve, you don't need to use any ability to complete all the pve content, except end game. thus the space bar joke. flow cap not only buffs polaron, but also tetryon, an energy type no cruiser should be without currently imo.

notice how happy we pvpers are at this change, this is a skill a lot of us use to extremely great effect and we are happy its becoming less effective. we have had not a single negative thing to say about the change, you are deflecting your anger and ignorance on us.

here's why your mad, you use abilities and skills but you don't spec for them. then we call for a nerf on a skill you think is fine or underpowered and you get all buttfrustrated and don't understand it. its because we spec correctly and slot consoles correctly and things work to greater effect then they are for you. being mad at those that know how to play is pointless, listen and you might learn something.
Lt. Commander
# 56
03-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Regarding the new costume, is it for both Federation and Klingon players? What is the name of the accolade, is there any specific prequisites, such as you need certain accolades. I found that the patch notes are vague regarding this. Where in the tailors costume options is this new costume located?
Lt. Commander
# 57
03-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
It's now possible to choose the cursor size in the basic options.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE#t=0m40s
Lt. Commander
# 58 Cursor size
03-08-2012, 05:16 PM
The cursor size is a nice feature; however, adding color to the cursor would help. Especially, for us old guys!
Lt. Commander
It looks like in today's patch they fixed the word "partical" but not the word "disipating" (re the academy events). Really? It's been a couple months now.