Lt. Commander
Is it just me, or are we only allowed to organize our ground power tray for our Boff's when in a mission? I would love to organize my skills when at a starbase instead of having to start a mission, beam to a planet, reorganize my tray to how I want fit, then leave the mission. Or worse off screw up when I organize my tray in a mission then have to do it all over again.

Am I missing something when it comes to setting up my power ground tray, is there a non combat area where I can do so?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2012, 05:24 AM
Not sure what your talking about, My boff order is always random on an away team, not there powers which are always in tthe same order but who is II, III, IV & V. But my own personal powers are always in the same place i left them as seen on ESD or DS9 or where ever I was.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2012, 08:59 AM
I guess what I mean is having all my Boff powers in my tray at the bottom of the screen. Typically I have their powers in a certain layout that I find comfortable, so its not always changing on me. So if and when I may want to change my layout I can't just do so when I'm at a starbase because the UI only allows you to move your powers around and not your Officers. The only time the UI gives you the option is when you beam down to a planet when your party is with you.

I would like it if they could change the UI so its more like when you are on your ship. When you customize your tray it combines both you and your boff powers for customization.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Explained better via the Star Trek Wiki:

Looking up abilities in the "Available Abilities" window: You can open a list of all the abilities, that can be added to your power tray, by clicking the PADD icon in the top-right corner or pressing "P" (default key binds). When you select an ability, the info text o the right will list all contributing skills. The problem with this approach is, that only the abilities for your current locale (space/ground) are displayed, and there is no way to look up the bridge officer ground abilities as they can not be dragged to the power tray.

They need to change that you can see ALL the abilities that can be used so you are not confined to having to go to your current local to switch up your power tray.