Lt. Commander
# 1461
03-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Okay, I'm sorry these took so long to get done all, but I hope you like the results. The first 2 Admiral uniforms have been added to the Canon Dress Uniforms section as there was no more room in the Canon section. The Destiny Admiral has been added to the Destiny Uniforms in the Soft Canon / Fan Choice section. The Vedek Robes have been added to the Canon Alien Uniforms section and the other Vedek Robes have been updated to use the Off Duty pallet choices. And finally the new Sierra 4 variants, which were inspired by uniforms seen in the F2P video have been added to the 25th Century Variants section. I hope you all like them.

TNG Film / DS9 Admiral Uniform

TNG Admiral Uniform

Destiny Admiral Uniform

Vedek Robe - Orange with Hood
Vadek Robe - Red with Hood

F2P Inspired Sierra 4 Variants

Command
Operations
Sciences

Enjoy!

Lt. Commander
# 1462
03-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Okay, I'm sorry these took so long to get done all, but I hope you like the results. The first 2 Admiral uniforms have been added to the Canon Dress Uniforms section as there was no more room in the Canon section. The Destiny Admiral has been added to the Destiny Uniforms in the Soft Canon / Fan Choice section. The Vedek Robes have been added to the Canon Alien Uniforms section and the other Vedek Robes have been updated to use the Off Duty pallet choices. And finally the new Sierra 4 variants, which were inspired by uniforms seen in the F2P video have been added to the 25th Century Variants section. I hope you all like them.

TNG Film / DS9 Admiral Uniform

TNG Admiral Uniform

Destiny Admiral Uniform

Vedek Robe - Orange with Hood
Vadek Robe - Red with Hood

F2P Inspired Sierra 4 Variants

Command
Operations
Sciences

Enjoy!

Those are all absolutely brilliant, mate! Superb work as always!

Just a wee reminder here but please don't forget to create the uniform variants worn by the NPCs in various areas of the new Belfast (Defiant-class) interior? Thanks muchly!
Lt. Commander
# 1463
03-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Thanks, I really like TNG Admiral Uniform variant
Lt. Commander
# 1464
03-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_81 View Post
Those are all absolutely brilliant, mate! Superb work as always!

Just a wee reminder here but please don't forget to create the uniform variants worn by the NPCs in various areas of the new Belfast (Defiant-class) interior? Thanks muchly!
Don't worry, Alan. Those are next on my list along with KiraYamato's Sierra 1 variants. You'll be seeing them added very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorel
Thanks, I really like TNG Admiral Uniform variant
You're very welcome. I'm glad you like it.

Lt. Commander
# 1465
03-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Don't worry, Alan. Those are next on my list along with KiraYamato's Sierra 1 variants. You'll be seeing them added very soon.

Thanks, man.
Lt. Commander
# 1466
03-07-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Lord Blackavaar, the TNG Film / DS9 Admiral Uniform - Are these your titles for the canon version of what Crpytic refers to as a "War Admiral" in their bundle ad?

I'm just trying to make sure I'm getting the phrasing "right" - Either way, looks sharp. As does the TNG Admiral Uniform, I didn't think to make that variant, but will now!
Lt. Commander
# 1467
03-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Lord Blackavaar, the TNG Film / DS9 Admiral Uniform - Are these your titles for the canon version of what Crpytic refers to as a "War Admiral" in their bundle ad?

I'm just trying to make sure I'm getting the phrasing "right" - Either way, looks sharp. As does the TNG Admiral Uniform, I didn't think to make that variant, but will now!
Yes, that is the canon title I am using for the War Admiral Uniform as it was used in more than just the Dominion War episodes of DS9.

Lt. Commander
# 1468
03-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Yes, that is the canon title I am using for the War Admiral Uniform as it was used in more than just the Dominion War episodes of DS9.

Ah, good reason. I didn't watch much of DS9, so I just thought by Cryptic's title it was some special uniform Starfleet made for the Admirals in charge of that theater of war. Good to know it was used more widely. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 1469
03-28-2012, 06:55 PM
Could you post a guide to getting the Colors for the Default STF costumes? Like the Ones the NPCs around D'Vak are wearing?
Lt. Commander
# 1470
04-05-2012, 03:16 PM
I'd love to help, but I only have the Mk XI set, thus minus the helmet, bracers, and some details. I think it must be without colour choices as well, since it appears impossible to match the hem-metal of the Vulcan engineer ("STF Ground Equipment") with the 4 colours I have available for that part.