Lt. Commander
Hi, I'm new to this tribble test server. I have a question about the Experimental Ship Requisition console at Earth Space Dock. How do you requisition a ship from that console? When I double click it, it says the ship is unavailable! Do the ships have testing periods?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2012, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongfive View Post
Hi, I'm new to this tribble test server. I have a question about the Experimental Ship Requisition console at Earth Space Dock. How do you requisition a ship from that console? When I double click it, it says the ship is unavailable! Do the ships have testing periods?
Yes, the ships have testing periods. We put upcoming ships in there before they're released so that we can get balance feedback on them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2012, 10:27 AM
I don't mean to rush you people or anything but could you provide us with a date for when a ship will be released?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2012, 11:01 AM
I'd also like to know when a new ship will be put out for experimental testing, as well as when more free testing points will be added to tribble characters. I transfered my main character to the tribble server, and have no testing points to use.
Ensign
# 5
07-17-2013, 06:41 AM
where is this console on ESD?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
07-17-2013, 12:10 PM
Firstly, Necro Post. Secondly, it hasn't existed for a long time. You should check the dates on threads before you post. This is a year old thread...
Captain
# 7
07-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwglaister View Post
where is this console on ESD?

Hi there,

you must be new it seems.

One of the things you must know, there are a lot of threads older than 6 month.

It is not allowed to post in such a thread like here when the last post is older than 6 month.

Sure, there could be options like deleting all threads older then 6 month or close those threads.

But the long-time players need something to be angry about when new players do mistakes...
Ensign
# 8
07-18-2013, 04:53 AM
ok just makeing sure though