Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Just collected my MACO Mk XI Ground Set for one of my alts but didn't get any new tailor options. I know they were supposed to be in a separate tab (like Uniform, Off-Duty, Formal etc.) but I've got nothing. I received the Accolade (MACO Veteran) plus I did manage to collect these sets for my other characters some time ago, which got their costumes without issues. This time though I got nothing.

So... suggestions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Im dont know if its bug or not, but i recently completed my maco X ground set and have the same issue.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2012, 03:38 PM
it's MK XI only, not MK X
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2012, 03:47 AM
You don't get any new options for Mk X MACO Set. Only Mk XI and Mk XII, as well as Omega Force Mk X gives you a costume or costume otpions.

Still, I've collected the Mk XI, got the MACO Veteran Accolade, but still can't find the costume in the tailor, on any costume slot. Didn't have such problems on any of my other four characters.

Playing as Caitian, if that's important in any way.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2012, 08:19 AM
When you select the costume slot you want to edit, instead of progressing forward and looking for the uniform options that don't seem to exist, go back to the start and look at the top right of the window. There will be a little dropdown menu that says Uniform. Click it, and "MACO" should be one of the selections.

See, the MACO costume is more of an entirely separate player model as opposed to just an armor piece, unlocked by having the required accolade as opposed to wearing the proper armor/shield/weapon set.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-06-2012, 04:25 PM
Seriously...

Yes, I know about the popup window. Yes, I know where it's supposed to be located, and yes, I know that MACO/Omega/KHG costumes are treated separately, and not as standard uniform parts.

That's the whole point of this thread - one of my character does not have the MACO costume option, even though I collected the whole Mk XI set and got the accolade (MACO Veteran). The rest of my characters have the option as they supposed to, while this last one I got the ground set with didn't get a thing.

Honestly, I appreciate the help, but do I really have to spell it out or type captical letters for some people to understand the problem? I already got several in-game replies stating the obvious, and now this.

So for the last time, my issue is not finding where the MACO parts are supposed to be, but that they're not there even though I should have them unlocked already.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavek View Post
Playing as Caitian, if that's important in any way.
There are MACO costume issues with Caitian characters. Devs know issue exists.