Lt. Commander
# 41
03-07-2012, 04:00 AM
Good show

Might I suggest bite size version of the show? For example I have had (and still having) a particularaly busy week and I didn't really have time to listen to 1hr 33 minutes worth of show (I spend alot of time on the phone with work) but really wanted to listen to the Branflakes interview so it would have been nice to get just the interview segment available as a single download or just be able to stream that part of it

Just for the STO fan on the go :p
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-07-2012, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCooey View Post
Might I suggest bite size version of the show? For example I have had (and still having) a particularaly busy week and I didn't really have time to listen to 1hr 33 minutes worth of show (I spend alot of time on the phone with work) but really wanted to listen to the Branflakes interview so it would have been nice to get just the interview segment available as a single download or just be able to stream that part of it
Open the stream in Winamp or similar program and you can skip as much as you want.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-07-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
Is there a transcript?
No... But, this seems to be a recurring request over the last few episodes. We may have to look into this.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-07-2012, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Actually, they have said themselves that it is a fancast and meant to promote the game, not really discuss its flaws. Unbiased means discussing pros and cons equally, not ignoring one or the other. But like I said, I enjoy the show despite its heavy bias.
Actually, if you listen closely to the podcast, we have introduced a new segment called "Field Notes" which will allow players, to report in on ANYTHING they feel the rest of the public should know about the game -- from Bugs players should be aware of to Tips & Tricks.

We strongly encourage interaction with our listeners and constantly provide ways to do so.

Speaking of ways to interact with us... We've made it super easy with the introduction of a new Web-Form!

Edit: Grammatical Error:
Quote:
to report in on ANYTHING [you] feel the rest of the public
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuneRommel
Open the stream in Winamp or similar program and you can skip as much as you want.
Thanks for the suggestion. i did download it though i-tunes but the problem is with that is that you don't know when the interview starts so there is alot of fiddling to find the right spot but hey if thats the way it is then thats the way it is just thought i'd put out the suggestion