Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120305a.8

General:
  • Improved the quality of the Facility 4028 reward items icons.
  • Resolved an issue that would cause players to be unable to activate powers while on the ground.
  • Added an auction search category for Diplomat Duty Officers.
  • Updated the Dilithium store to add a stack of 10 Transwarp Coils.
  • STF teams should no longer disband sporadically.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Updated the Dilithium store to add a stack of 10 Transwarp Coils.
cool, i really miss some of those locations when im not playing an excelsior character

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
STF teams should no longer disband sporadically.
that has cost me even getting to even role on the optional objective loot at least 3 times, the floating loot icon is just grey. especially maddening when i provided 90% of the dps and work to get it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • STF teams should no longer disband sporadically.
Hallelujah!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
General:
  • STF teams should no longer disband sporadically.
And what about PVP teams?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120305a.8

General:
  • Improved the quality of the Facility 4028 reward items icons.
  • Resolved an issue that would cause players to be unable to activate powers while on the ground.
  • Added an auction search category for Diplomat Duty Officers.
  • Updated the Dilithium store to add a stack of 10 Transwarp Coils.
  • STF teams should no longer disband sporadically.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you... that bug was a pain in the *** zero lol, esp for my pre,ade teams medics.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick0
And what about PVP teams?
I'm sorry, the Bug where opposing players glitch to your side, and teams disbanding occur during PvP. Since the standard ostritch observations about PvP take place from Cryptic (Nanny nanny boo boo i can't see those bugs) You can expect fixes around the time KDF gets worked. I'm predicting 2015.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheons
I'm sorry, the Bug where opposing players glitch to your side, and teams disbanding occur during PvP. Since the standard ostritch observations about PvP take place from Cryptic (Nanny nanny boo boo i can't see those bugs) You can expect fixes around the time KDF gets worked. I'm predicting 2015.
I'm predicting we have an actual federation in the real world before the KDF gets worked on. Maybe a couple hundred years from now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex[LIST
[*]Updated the Dilithium store to add a stack of 10 Transwarp Coils.[/list]
wait wait wait... why would I want to buy transwarp coils (the comodity?) at the dilithium store when they can be bought for energy credits from vendors? Am I missing something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
cool, i really miss some of those locations when im not playing an excelsior character.
oh god am I really missing something here?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglcny View Post
wait wait wait... why would I want to buy transwarp coils (the comodity?) at the dilithium store when they can be bought for energy credits from vendors? Am I missing something?


oh god am I really missing something here?
you can buy the warp coil commodity sure, but transwarp coils are new. its likely a consumable that gives you access to all the transwarp locations the excelsior already has. thats what i assume at least
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-08-2012, 12:57 AM
Could we please have some acknowledgment about most Torpedo consoles no longer stacking. Is this a bug or a design change? Warhead consoles seem to be the only ones that still work, all others no longer stack.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:46 AM.