Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
you can buy the warp coil commodity sure, but transwarp coils are new. its likely a consumable that gives you access to all the transwarp locations the excelsior already has. thats what i assume at least
Oh I was thinking of standard warp coils... interesting....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-08-2012, 01:52 AM
I was affected by the powerbar failure on ground in many STF's ... thanks for fixing that, and of course the team disbanding issue.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-08-2012, 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120305a.8

General:
  • STF teams should no longer disband sporadically.
About time. That bug is worse than galor spam.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
you can buy the warp coil commodity sure, but transwarp coils are new. its likely a consumable that gives you access to all the transwarp locations the excelsior already has. thats what i assume at least
I rather bet on them removing the free transwarps altogether and instead offering those Transwarpcoils...
And don't wait to long for it being first on C-Store too and when some time has passed, C-Store only...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Resolved an issue that would cause players to be unable to activate powers while on the ground.
WOOOO! This is awesome. Get it to Holodeck!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Just a random question Zero. when is ESD going to get Antiproton space weapons again? While we're at it. Can we have the Antiproton Mag Mk XI Rare added to the Dilith store on ESD and Qo'Nos?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-08-2012, 03:46 PM
The teams disbanding fix *should* fix all team disbanding, regardless of map type.

(I mentioned STFs because that is where I heard it reported most commonly, not because it only affects those teams.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Just a random question Zero. when is ESD going to get Antiproton space weapons again? While we're at it. Can we have the Antiproton Mag Mk XI Rare added to the Dilith store on ESD and Qo'Nos?
I actually put in a fix for this and a few other Dilithium Store oversights, earlier this week. It has to get thru QA and onto Tribble, but it will be coming very soon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorticusCryptic
I actually put in a fix for this and a few other Dilithium Store oversights, earlier this week. It has to get thru QA and onto Tribble, but it will be coming very soon.
So can I have a hug emote so I can give you one in game?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
03-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120305a.8

General:
[*]STF teams should no longer disband sporadically.[/list]
so should not happen anymore yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:55 AM.