Lt. Commander
# 1 New player seeking a RP fleet
02-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Hello all.

I am new to the game, have only had it about a week but I am enjoying it. I always find I enjoy MMOs more when i have a constant group of people to play with even though so far I haven't seen a lot of group content.

I am also very interested in finding a roleplay fleet. My character bio is below.

Scott Freeman
When the Borg attacked and assimilated a small Mining colony outside of the Aldebaren sector there were few survivors. One of those survivors was a young man named Scott Freeman, A human whose parents had been working at the colony. Freeman was a young boy at the time but the event created a deep seeded hatred for the borg and carrying this chip on his shoulder he entered Starfleet, not necessarily to follow the prime directive, but to get his revenge on the " space roaches" that took his family from him. Freeman's Diplomatic side may leave something to be desired but in combat he is a fearsome force to be reckoned with, as he will have to be, if his personal crusade against the borg is going to go anywhere.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-01-2012, 08:39 AM
The 12th Fleet had a role play contingient, pretty active from what I have seen.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-01-2012, 09:30 AM
good afternoon everyone!
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-01-2012, 11:01 AM
While we're not solely an RP fleet, I think you'll find our offering quite interesting. Check out the {UFP} by clicking my siggy banner.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by averaii
Hello all.

I am new to the game, have only had it about a week but I am enjoying it. I always find I enjoy MMOs more when i have a constant group of people to play with even though so far I haven't seen a lot of group content.

I am also very interested in finding a roleplay fleet. My character bio is below.

Scott Freeman
When the Borg attacked and assimilated a small Mining colony outside of the Aldebaren sector there were few survivors. One of those survivors was a young man named Scott Freeman, A human whose parents had been working at the colony. Freeman was a young boy at the time but the event created a deep seeded hatred for the borg and carrying this chip on his shoulder he entered Starfleet, not necessarily to follow the prime directive, but to get his revenge on the " space roaches" that took his family from him. Freeman's Diplomatic side may leave something to be desired but in combat he is a fearsome force to be reckoned with, as he will have to be, if his personal crusade against the borg is going to go anywhere.
I will get to the point you need to be in the United Britannian Fleet. Its a restart fleet with members and open command positions. I would like to sit down with you can go into details, where i know you will like and join