Lt. Commander
# 1 Defiant Retrofit UI fix
03-08-2012, 11:59 AM
At some point in the last week or so the ship status has been fixed to show the correct ship outline for my retrofit. I know it's a small fix but glad it's been done, having a connie in there always got on my nerves.

Was this mentioned in any of the patch notes, i don't recall seeing it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamereth View Post
At some point in the last week or so the ship status has been fixed to show the correct ship outline for my retrofit. I know it's a small fix but glad it's been done, having a connie in there always got on my nerves.

Was this mentioned in any of the patch notes, i don't recall seeing it.
Ninja fix... "We did'n mention it, good luck prooving it ever happend" xD
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Ninja fix... "We did'n mention it, good luck prooving it ever happend" xD
These kind of fixes are usually A bad sign (cool they corrected it though)...Hopefully Cryptic doesn't make too big A habit of it however, because I can think of another game recently pulling the ninja fixes not listed in patch notes thing and then trying to tell everyone when they noticed "it's always been that way"

/end paranoia :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2012, 01:42 PM
A few weeks ago, a dev mentioned that if it isn't game-altering, they don't bother putting it in the release notes...

So far that seems to be the truth... So at this point this is one thing I am not that worried about.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2012, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
A few weeks ago, a dev mentioned that if it isn't game-altering, they don't bother putting it in the release notes...

So far that seems to be the truth... So at this point this is one thing I am not that worried about.
True. ^That^ of course isn't game altering which I'm fine with. Just hope they don't try to do anything that really makes A difference under the rug like the other game did which (would of) forced people to spend in game currency for something that was "free" to begin and try to say otherwise later.

Anyways just paranoia on my part, it just reminded me of the other situation was all.