Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21 Man server fault
03-08-2012, 04:14 PM
server goes down but all still play hehe
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
03-08-2012, 04:14 PM
LOL

well, i think mikey wouldn't kick me. he can't read me anyway since i'm on his ignore list ..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
03-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Bump so Beiber's opvp doesn't fall into oblivion.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
03-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
There is a kernal of truth too what Mikey says....

Someone needs too start a new account start a new channel .... and then delete there account leaving the channel open and ban / mute less... Use your friggen /ignore feature people.
well if is this something that everyone can agree too in the organized pvp channel then im sure it could be discussed and possibly arranged.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
03-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
well if is this something that everyone can agree too in the organized pvp channel then im sure it could be discussed and possibly arranged.
That's not going to happen... and lets be honest if you all drop your mod privs some genius at cryptic will just see fit too appoint a bunch of people... and we are back where we started.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
03-08-2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
That's not going to happen... and lets be honest if you all drop your mod privs some genius at cryptic will just see fit too appoint a bunch of people... and we are back where we started.
well by all of us in the opvp i mean all the mods (all what, 6 of us that are still active) it wouldnt be too hard to either say yay or nay.

cryptic cant! they wouldnt!.... or would they?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
03-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
well by all of us in the opvp i mean all the mods (all what, 6 of us that are still active) it wouldnt be too hard to either say yay or nay.

cryptic cant! they wouldnt!.... or would they?
They did the last time the channel went with almost no active mods... just saying. If all the active ones now renounce they are likely too appoint mikey and other well known pvp personalities. lol

I know I am advocating for no mods... I have no issues with anyone that has the power now your all level headed in my view... however I think having the power sometimes is just too tempting... and this case is a good example. No one even knows really who muted mikey... too be honest if I had the power I may have muted him. I don't think any of us are really above muting someone... where all a bunch of alpha pvping jerks that don't like too loose. lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
03-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
They did the last time the channel went with almost no active mods... just saying. If all the active ones now renounce they are likely too appoint mikey and other well known pvp personalities. lol

I know I am advocating for no mods... I have no issues with anyone that has the power now your all level headed in my view... however I think having the power sometimes is just too tempting... and this case is a good example. No one even knows really who muted mikey... too be honest if I had the power I may have muted him. I don't think any of us are really above muting someone... where all a bunch of alpha pvping jerks that don't like too loose. lol
ah so maybe if they adjusted how admins/mods interact with the people they mute/ban. ie they have to be sent a message as to why/and for how long?

hey cryptic can we get something like this?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
03-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteo716 View Post
ah so maybe if they adjusted how admins/mods interact with the people they mute/ban. ie they have to be sent a message as to why/and for how long?

hey cryptic can we get something like this?
Hmmm perhaps cryptic could retake the channel... with your agreed blessing anyway... make it public... and add a pvp accolade... that unlocks a PvP community mission, which lets people know how too join....

Or better yet... Bio send me emails all the time from TOR... congrats on hitting level 10 ect ect...

Why not have cryptic take the channel make it public (but still subscribed too)... and send anyone that gets the 9 PvP matches competed Accolade and Email welcoming them too the pvp community and detailing how too join OrganizedPvP too connect with the PvP player community ???

I think it would help our new player inclusion numbers... reduce these dramas... and be a very cool win for cryptic. (the bioware mails impressed me anyway)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
03-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Hmmm perhaps cryptic could retake the channel... with your agreed blessing anyway... make it public... and add a pvp accolade... that unlocks a PvP community mission, which lets people know how too join....

Or better yet... Bio send me emails all the time from TOR... congrats on hitting level 10 ect ect...

Why not have cryptic take the channel make it public (but still subscribed too)... and send anyone that gets the 9 PvP matches competed Accolade and Email welcoming them too the pvp community and detailing how too join OrganizedPvP too connect with the PvP player community ???

I think it would help our new player inclusion numbers... reduce these dramas... and be a very cool win for cryptic. (the bioware mails impressed me anyway)
but heres the catch, its so much win that cryptic obviously wont do it
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:36 PM.