Lt. Commander
# 1 Respawn Bug?
03-08-2012, 05:07 AM
I am getting complaints that my respawn location isn't working yet every time I test it, it works fine. I have it set up to purposely not be an issue yet I am still seeing reports that it is.

Is there a bug that causes the respwn points to intermittently not activate?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Do you have multiple respawn points? Because when the player dies they automatically go to the closest respawn point (not the last one they activated).
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2012, 12:54 PM
I have the spawn point, and I have the respawn point. The player literally runs through the respawn point before the final series of event starts. Yet I keep getting reports of people getting stuck outside of the final section despite the respawn point being well within the boundary.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2012, 01:32 PM
How many respawn points are you using on the map?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filbones View Post
How many respawn points are you using on the map?
One. Like I said above, I have the original spawn location and the respawn location. That's it. And you have to walk through the respawn location before anything happens.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2012, 05:27 PM
I don't understand why that's happening. If there's no other respawn point they should definitely spawn there.

You could try deleting it and replacing it, or maybe moving it a little closer to the battle?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I don't understand why that's happening. If there's no other respawn point they should definitely spawn there.

You could try deleting it and replacing it, or maybe moving it a little closer to the battle?
Well, I shrunk a few of the place markers so they are no overlapping and moved things around to make it completely impossible for there to be an issue. I haven't had any reports since, but then again, the server has been down.