Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
It should be well known by now that there are some serious issues with teams in STFs, where the server will randomly break the team, then it will reform. This interferes with team chat, obviously, but if it occurs when people are picking up the optional reward for the mission, it means whoever grabs the drop gets EVERYTHING.

This happened to me a couple days ago on The Cure.

The easiest solution to this, and IMO the best BY FAR, would be to have the optional objectives drop a grab bag for everyone. In addition to fixing the above issue, it would resolve the gameplay issue of a team based objective giving greed based rewards. There have been numerous times when my team has acheived the optional by the skin of its teeth, and most of the players on the team have gotten NOTHING.

Further this would resolve the issue of the RNG generating multiple of the same object in the optional bag, thus creating a stack that goes to one person, rather than 3 seperate items that go to 3 seperate people. I ran an Infected yesterday that had 3 rare borg shield tech as the grab-bag reward, and it only generated one "need/greed" roll. Genius on that, cryptic. Fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2012, 05:17 AM
Noone has any thoughts on this?