Lt. Commander
# 1 Toggle for Music OFF/ON Please
03-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Currently I can't seem to find a way to disable the music layer. It's always playing no matter what. This even seems to be the case when using another player. Is there any way to manual force the client to NOT play music. If so can someone tell me the command to use on the command line or a preference file to edit and or reg setting.

Not sure if this is the right place or not but since there is no forum for "client" I will just post it in here.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2012, 05:33 PM
In the options under "Audio" is A volume slider to turn down the music I believe...And all the way down would of course be "off".

Pretty sure that's the case, BUT of course can't recall for sure as the game is down.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2012, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valetheon
In the options under "Audio" is A volume slider to turn down the music I believe...And all the way down would of course be "off".

Pretty sure that's the case, BUT of course can't recall for sure as the game is down.
Yep, that's pretty much it. Just move the music slider all the way left in the Audio Preferences.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Yes, you can individually adjust sound fx and music, so you can turn off the music.