Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
Jumped on my new KDF and tried to do some searching for boffs to quick train some characters (and possibly switch out my commons) and found 3. I was unable to search by KDF faction, which made things difficult (not being able to "load the next 400" didn't help this). I tried to search specifically tactical and also noticed that the pricing started differently based on this: regular search by price gave me a starting price of like 4k ec under rare, tactical search, same options gave me a starting price of 500 ec - also unable to find KDF specific boffs. Perhaps there are races I should search for? Might work for now, but I feel it would be pretty simple to parcel out Fed/KDF boffs the same way as the doffs are. Would make things much easier than having a list of names to type through. Am I missing something that makes this possible already (very likely - the whole of the KDF faction seems very very confusing to me - which is good, but I have a feeling I'll make a character that sucks and have to start over... which is for another thread altogether)?