Lt. Commander
# 2001
03-02-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Then you don't have any empty slots (visible in your boff list as gray slots below your last commissioned officer). You can dismiss ones you aren't using to replace them, or buy more slots. Boff slots are one of the more restrictive limitations on silvers.
I see...I think. Why would you be able to have a ship with 4 bridge officers if you're not allowed to have 4?

Don't take this wrong...I'm not understanding, really.

Where do you go to get Bridge Officer slots added?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2002
03-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radimage69
I see...I think. Why would you be able to have a ship with 4 bridge officers if you're not allowed to have 4?

Don't take this wrong...I'm not understanding, really.

Where do you go to get Bridge Officer slots added?

Thanks!
Never mind...figured it out. Thank you again.
Lt. Commander
any officer - 'success': resolve.

Where does one find DO's with resolve?
Lt. Commander
# 2004
03-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celloman View Post
any officer - 'success': resolve.

Where does one find DO's with resolve?
Several of the DS9/gamma quadrant races in the new recruitment and new doff packs have resolve.
Lt. Commander
# 2005
03-26-2012, 02:58 AM
but since the patch this mission to get officers with resolve are gone. i made alot of them before having 35 Doffs with this trait, but now 3 days after the patch still i dont get any dutty officer exchange missions.
Lt. Commander
# 2006
03-26-2012, 08:48 AM
It's not missing, it's just at its intended rarity. I've started a few exchange missions in the last two days. It's just got an actual cooldown instead of begin able to pick it up before the last one even finishes.
Lt. Commander
# 2007
04-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Two Quick Questions that I'm stuck with:

1. Elizabeth Mohr has Resolve but will not slot into a Fabricate Prototype Console Assignment. Is that intended?

2. My Chef has completed 3 of the Culinary mission chain but not the fourth and they have yet to show for him. I was under the impression that chain steps would always be available in the new setup for Chefs/Bartenders was this changed or did I mis-read that?
Lt. Commander
# 2008
04-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhelm View Post
Two Quick Questions that I'm stuck with:

1. Elizabeth Mohr has Resolve but will not slot into a Fabricate Prototype Console Assignment. Is that intended?

2. My Chef has completed 3 of the Culinary mission chain but not the fourth and they have yet to show for him. I was under the impression that chain steps would always be available in the new setup for Chefs/Bartenders was this changed or did I mis-read that?
Elizabeth Mohr is an Advisor, and thus a Civilian; the Fabricate assignment doesn't accept civilians.

The Chef ship interior contact chain has some bad requirement checks on the contact; a fix for these is in the pipeline.
Lt. Commander
# 2009
04-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Elizabeth Mohr is an Advisor, and thus a Civilian; the Fabricate assignment doesn't accept civilians.

The Chef ship interior contact chain has some bad requirement checks on the contact; a fix for these is in the pipeline.
Ah good to know on both parts. I found it a bit confusing because it simply says "Resolve" and nothing else about officer type.

Also, would it be possible to add more trophy spots in place of the various plants on board our ships, add a "Unusual Sample" to the scanning mini-game loot table, then have a doff assignment to convert it into a trophy of some type that can be placed in some of these spots (like my ready room). It would be neat to have some method of trophy manufacture or trophies, in general, integrated into DOFFs, maybe plaques for Tier 4 to hang on my wall.
Lt. Commander
# 2010
05-08-2012, 08:00 AM
I have been doing the Support (Bla) colonization Efforts Doff assignment klingon side, the name might not be 100% correct for the Klingon vision, but the point is that I got a prisoner instead of a Refugee, is that a bug or are the kligon side just gonna have another Doff assignment that rewards prisoners??

Another thing, I seem to recall that it was said that if we reassign 5 Doff of the same type we would get 1 Doff of the same type just 1 rare grade higher, example: 5 common diplomats = reward 1 uncommon diplomat. I think it was metioned in a patch update.

Any assignments out there that will grant you Ferengi Doffs and only Ferengies?