Lt. Commander
# 1 Any KDF premades out there?
03-09-2012, 10:11 AM
Hello PvP-ers!
I'm a new player who started playing in the f2p era and I'm curious if there are any organized KDF group of players (with voice comm perhaps) which make teams and queue up for pvp? I have seen premades on the fed side but not on the klingon side yet. Pugging can be very disappointing when you sit in the queue for ages and finally face a veteran premade group which massacres the whole team in blink of an eye (especially when your teammates rushes forward and never use the chat or do focus fire).
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2012, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velorex View Post
Hello PvP-ers!
I'm a new player who started playing in the f2p era and I'm curious if there are any organized KDF group of players (with voice comm perhaps) which make teams and queue up for pvp? I have seen premades on the fed side but not on the klingon side yet. Pugging can be very disappointing when you sit in the queue for ages and finally face a veteran premade group which massacres the whole team in blink of an eye (especially when your teammates rushes forward and never use the chat or do focus fire).
I don't believe my fleet is recruiting right now. But feel free to message me in-game if you are looking for a PUG-mate or a spot on a team for a while.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmr1580 View Post
I don't believe my fleet is recruiting right now. But feel free to message me in-game if you are looking for a PUG-mate or a spot on a team for a while.
Thanks for the kind offer, I haven't decided yet to go casual or just abandon pvp to avoid frustration. The big difference between players and the complex unbalanced pvp system (with bugs and exploits?) makes pug matches very unpredictable without fun sometimes. I don't really want to waste more efforts trying to get in to the pvp community which IMHO is some kind of small elite club with gates closed to new players.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Its not that elite. Too be honest you would have more success finding people to run with as a fed. There are not that many serious active klink fleets at the moment. There are a few if thats your choice. Just know the numbers are a bit smaller right now.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-10-2012, 03:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Its not that elite. Too be honest you would have more success finding people to run with as a fed. There are not that many serious active klink fleets at the moment. There are a few if thats your choice. Just know the numbers are a bit smaller right now.
Pretty much this. However, the trick to finding your way into this "elite" club is to make friends and fly with them. That's how I did it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-10-2012, 03:45 AM
Lore, chaos of order & -x-treme maybe recruit players who are intrested to learn?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-10-2012, 04:20 AM
SVK Elite aswell
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-10-2012, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
Lore, chaos of order & -x-treme maybe recruit players who are intrested to learn?
At least two of those fleets are the same, though I'm not sure about the third.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
At least two of those fleets are the same, though I'm not sure about the third.
All 3 of them are friend-fleets. If you wanna join Lore, contact @allguns.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-19-2012, 09:25 AM
Emperors own is always recruiting but a member must do an stf or pvp Etc b4 any of us will send invite. this is nothing against u but our fleet was hacked and stolen awhile back. we do have a TS server. my game name is Hunter pm me if u r interested