Lt. Commander
# 11
03-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorfXander2010
Hello,

I have had an issue with trying to get past all the jem'hadar on the station. I cannot get to the ops turbolift.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks
Make sure you take off your EV suit. Your regular armor is stronger then the EV Suit's armor. Then just move into them slowly. There are only 3 of them at a time - and they're no different then standard 3-man teams you fight throughout the game.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-10-2012, 12:25 PM
A spoiler-free title would have been appreciated Lev.

Some of us on the forums haven't gotten in-game to play the newest one yet..
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I've died 6-7 times. It's like a full third of DS9 is unpassable. I've gone over, under, through -- can't figure out how to get around it.
Wow, the title of this thread is a bit of a spoiler for those who haven't played it yet, dontcha think?
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
Wow, the title of this thread is a bit of a spoiler for those who haven't played it yet, dontcha think?
It's not like that's a stunning plot development.

It's a ship. That crashes.

Is it a spoiler that there's a motorcycle chase in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?

I'd think a spoiler would be who Tyler Durden is or what Rosebud is or what's up with Bruce Willis in the Sixth Sense.

A spoiler has to spoil something.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorfXander2010
Hello,

I have had an issue with trying to get past all the jem'hadar on the station. I cannot get to the ops turbolift.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks
I used the kit with the stealth power.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-10-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
A spoiler-free title would have been appreciated Lev.

Some of us on the forums haven't gotten in-game to play the newest one yet..
Oh you got off easy. TTS channel ruined the big "reveal" part of the mission for me right as I logged in today.

/sigh
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
When you wake up from the explosion there's a beacon in front of you that leads around to the left. There's also a beacon on the far right side. You need to follow that beacon. IE, go right. If you follow the beacon directly in front of you then you are just going back the way you came. So go back to where you woke up and then go right. You should see a beacon off in the distance you can thrust too.
Only if it works correctly.

When my wife and I did this mission together, after the jump she ended up on the appropriate side of the ship, while I was still on the wrong side. I was able to continue the mission because she continued and I zoned with her when the time came.

In other words, there is an occasional bug with this part of the mission. It sounds like that might be what's happening to Leviathan99.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-10-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
Only if it works correctly.

When my wife and I did this mission together, after the jump she ended up on the appropriate side of the ship, while I was still on the wrong side. I was able to continue the mission because she continued and I zoned with her when the time came.

In other words, there is an occasional bug with this part of the mission. It sounds like that might be what's happening to Leviathan99.
I run into a different bug myself, I think.

After the ship crashes, I'm on the right side, but when I go back down onto the station, the mission doesn't recognize me as being down on the station. It gets stuck thinking I'm still floating or something, even if I start jumping around between nav points on the surface.

I've already abandoned and restarted the mission twice. One time I manually walked away from the crashed ship, jumped to a nav point at the top of the habitat ring, and still nothing updated.

Am I doing something wrong? It keeps happening!
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Okay, I figured out what I was doing wrong.

After the ship crashes, I was taking the safe walkway around the part with the wreckage and broken power junctions instead of foolishly jumping down just to be dangerous.