Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
http://www.abload.de/img/bag11dm2.jpg ... okay huh? With my main, instead of "Exit", there was a green text indicating to "Override".

Please fix this, it took me long enuff to get it right.

PS: Oh, blue first ... fine, half an hour later, I got it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Yea... overlooked that part too... was ready to go all rage, and then... Bing
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Um...did you not see the little "help" tab on the right side of your screen with the alignment of the colors?
blue, green and white...right there in the text...
And it does say you are to "override the firing controls"...hence the green text "override" when you solve it...

This took about 2-3 min the first run for me and less time as progressive runs followed with other characters.
When it doubt, read the directions...
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2012, 11:11 AM
In the Borg invasion zone, the pieces are similar, butt it advances immediately after aligning them correctly.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-03-2013, 01:03 PM
I keep getting them lined up but nothing else happens...top row from left to right is green then blue then white and the bottom row from left to right is also green then blue then white...column 1 (left column) green top & green bottom...column 2 (middle) is blue top & blue bottom and column 3 (rightmost) is white top & white bottom...it won't line up any other way and nothing happens when they line up this way....HELP!
There is about as much water on Earth now as there was three billion years ago. But while the amount of water has remained static, the amount of tequila and Triple Sec available for the making of Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
Career Officer
# 6
09-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
http://www.abload.de/img/bag11dm2.jpg ... okay huh? With my main, instead of "Exit", there was a green text indicating to "Override".

Please fix this, it took me long enuff to get it right.

PS: Oh, blue first ... fine, half an hour later, I got it.
It shows in your screenshot there in green text that you need to have them lined up from left to right in the order of "Blue, Green, White". (Yes you seem to have figured that out already, but just to be clear to others who fail to read.)

I've done that episode so many times I can often times complete this puzzle in 3 moves lol.

For those who don't know, the white piece in the bottom right corner never moves and can't be moved. It did take me a few times doing it to get the hang of it. Just be patient and eventually it will get easier and easier as you do it more. (I've run the episode on 7 characters during the featured series rerun event to get the hidden lobi crystal and shard of possibilites )