Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 PVP Maps Laggy
03-11-2012, 07:27 AM
You can barely play PVP maps at this point because a few seconds into combat the lag gets so bad that you can't even play.

It's happened since the new gear came out so I don't think it's a coincidence. I've had 4 or 5 pvp's at this point do it.

I'm tired of getting blown up because the lag was so bad I couldn't respond.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2012, 07:33 AM
It's a known problem and a fix is in the works for next week according to the thread I have read.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2012, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkie7979 View Post
You can barely play PVP maps at this point because a few seconds into combat the lag gets so bad that you can't even play.

It's happened since the new gear came out so I don't think it's a coincidence. I've had 4 or 5 pvp's at this point do it.

I'm tired of getting blown up because the lag was so bad I couldn't respond.
I think it's the new bug with the JemHadar shields activating BFI doffs constantly. The game is processing hundreds of millions of healing points in a few minutes and finds it difficult to cope
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Trainor
I think it's the new bug with the JemHadar shields activating BFI doffs constantly. The game is processing hundreds of millions of healing points in a few minutes and finds it difficult to cope
This

Just open up the team scoreboard. You can see who using this bugsploit by observing their rediculous healing numbers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomicile
This

Just open up the team scoreboard. You can see who using this bugsploit by observing their rediculous healing numbers.
to be fair though, some people dont know theres a bug until their first match and then find out the hard way. since there is no ingame notification or any ingame general disables or anything like that....