Lt. Commander
# 91
03-11-2012, 08:19 PM
+1 yep

Don't plan on flying that Tact at all. Rather be in the Command.

Also the feds should be looking at the fact that because their consoles are so well placed, they actually have room to run all three uni.
Lt. Commander
# 92
03-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Here is a thread on tactical consoles and how they effect your damage output.
Or at least where they try to break down how they actually work.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=258390
Ensign
# 93 turret build
03-22-2014, 09:02 PM
ive ran the turret load out for the longest time if you have the shield and hull gen they work awesome cause they fire fast and have 360 target ark but they have a low hit damage they take shields down slow but one there down watch the hull drop if you can stand in a fight long enough they work well i ran that load out up in till i think level 35 then decided to try other load outs im gonna start loading out another turret wagon and see if it is still effective at level 50 and will post results the ship has the biggest say in weather it is effective
Ensign
# 94
03-22-2014, 09:04 PM
ive ran the turret load out for the longest time if you have the shield and hull gen they work awesome cause they fire fast and have 360 target ark but they have a low hit damage they take shields down slow but one there down watch the hull drop if you can stand in a fight long enough they work well i ran that load out up in till i think level 35 then decided to try other load outs im gonna start loading out another turret wagon and see if it is still effective at level 50 and will post results the ship has the biggest say in weather it is effective
Captain
# 95
03-22-2014, 09:24 PM
Holy Necro Batman!!!!
Captain
# 96
03-22-2014, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmaster101 View Post
Holy Necro Batman!!!!
He necro-posted and double posted!

It might be helpful to picture Picard as Cryptic and the Borg as PWE.
Ensign
# 97
03-23-2014, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraig21 View Post
i set up a level 50 turret wagon and you cant get the hit points to last eventualy there are to many ships firing at you it can't take out the ships fast enough and so they start stacking up on you and exceed you sheild and hull re gen but in a pvp i challenged my buddy and he has advanced fleet level weapons and it was taking every thing he could though at it but again i didn't have the hit points to take him out before he exhausted my buffs and he is hitting ruffly 13,000 every volley and he has a few bufls that on there own deel 7,000 to 15'000 depending on which one he uses it took him about an hour just to kill me 3 times so the load out is viable if you can get at turret in the multable hundreds but the best i can find is not good enough and the ship has a big say in how well it works i loaded it on a tulwar dreadnought war bird with hull of 53,365 that regenerated at 142.9%min and shields of 9,534 with regen of 452.5 every 6sec there are ships that will yield better numbers or that have different characteristics that may do better but ultimately need higher hit points than what a turret can offer
Super Moderator
# 98 Closing Necro Thread
03-25-2014, 12:52 PM
This thread is an ancient artifact (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it must now be put in the thread museum where it can be forgotten by everyone except thread archaeologists.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies or has been inactive for over 30 days before someone replied to it just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread