Lt. Commander
# 1 Hollow Justice
03-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Mission Title:Hollow Justice
@Handle: @Commadore_Bob
Faction: Federation
Level Requirement: 31
Mission Summary: You are sent to Risa for a Borg defense conference when you are asked to investigate the murder of one of the delegates. Your investigation takes a strange turn when your primary lead is an ancient Klingon ritual that was lost to history.

This is part of the first Foundry Challenge.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Version 1.1: Added Respawn point on final map. Fixed a few typos.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Version 1.2: Fixed a problem where the player or BOffs would get locked out of the barge. There should now be no problems.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2012, 06:55 AM
Version 1.3: Fixed a few typos. I also repositioned the respawn point so that you have to walk through it to get to the final chamber. In all of my personal tests (which involved me removing both shields and armor from my player, and still only dying twice), it functioned as designed.

If you are respawning at the start of the cave, you are most likely the victim of a game glitch that is outside of my control.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Version 1.3.1: The Diplomat is Bajoran, not Bahoran.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Version 1.4: Adjusted the Respawn point.

There is nothing else I can do to make sure it works right.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-10-2012, 06:10 AM
Version 1.5: I nerfed the final boss since too many people were complaining about it. You still have to take care of the Captain-level boss on the barge. But the last stinger group have been reduced.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-11-2012, 06:50 PM
I just wanted to say...

I read some of the Foundry reviews for your mission. After playing the mission (and enjoying it!) I was bewildered by various comments.

I think your progression towards the fight with a big boss character (such as you did) was warranted. I'm wondering why anyone would have an issue with that set-up. Commercial games tend to lead their protagonist in that direction. I thought it was a very good call on your part.

Furthermore, you were very responsive when in-game issues were cited. I know I conveyed a few to you -- and I held back from rating the mission until they could be addressed.

The mission is superb. Like many STO Foundry authors who scrambled to meet Cryptic's Foundry Challenge, you excelled at crafting a fun, detailed mission which held my interest throughout. I liked the wordplay of the your mission title (with regard to your antagonists). And, in my humble opinion, you managed to utilize the limited number of Foundry objects and functionalities to draft an original mission.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Thank you. I appreciate you kind remarks and am glad you enjoyed it. (Quick, someone at Cryptic get John's attention! )

I will add you are the model of a Foundry reviewer. You found some problems and politely spelled them out to me; giving me a chance to fix them before grading my effort. If only more people did as you.