Lt. Commander
# 1 Clear Rally Point Key?
02-22-2012, 08:57 AM
As someone who uses the "Set Rally Point" key quite often, wouldn't it also be beneficial to have a "Clear Rally Point" key? Yes we can click the Clear button up on the interfce but there are times when a button mash is so much faster, like when you cant find the cursor. Not to mention if you hppen to pass over the Boff abilities on the way to clicking 9 times out of ten you end up with a really annoying flashing text box for the skill you inadvertantly passed over lol. Just a thought
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Agree. I asked for this when they first released season 4. It is so cumbersome to have to exit shooter mode to clear rally points.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2012, 04:40 AM
There is a command "RemoveAllSavedWayPoints" but seems like it isn't working.

You can use "PetCommands_SetAllToFollowOwner" (this will not clear the rally points but works like if you remove the points).

Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...RTzVZT1E#gid=0
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-23-2012, 05:51 AM
I just tried that and it is a semi solution but still not ideal. The reason I say that is, as you mention, it does not remove the waypoint icons, but my main issue is the BOFFs clump up inside each other and follow the player too close.

I thank you for this command though, and I will use it from time to time, but I really want Cryptic to make an official way of doing it that keeps the BOFFs in a more natural formation.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-23-2012, 04:48 PM
/signed +1

I use Ralley Point all the time via a key assigned in the Options > Keybind tab. I wish that right next to it was a Remove Ralley Point option. Or maybe they could just make the same key a toggle, and/or make the aforementioned "RemoveAllSavedWayPoints" command work, so we could keybind it ourselves.

Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Clicking on... seriously?
What do you do in shooter mode? How do you "click" on gui buttons when playing what's mostly a fps and you have no cursor?
You only need half a brain to figure this out, we need much more than one command to make this work:
We have "focus on this target" command but no cancel for it (unless the target dies).
We have "stay here" command but no cancel for it.

We need commands for pickups "search and pickup items".
We need commands for sending them on assignments, "search for and use that computer". Why the hell is the main toon the only dude qualified for using computers anyway?
We need tactical commands, or settings that can be switched quickly: spread out and flank, gather on me, attack, retreat, go melee, keep your distance etc.
How is the main toon capable of shooting a beam weapon every 2 seconds, but a boff can only use it every 4 seconds. I gave them all the same weapon i'm using, i'm doing close to 120 dps, they're doing 80. Why?

Here's hoping for a much better away team system + improved controls.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2012, 06:17 AM
Ok, finaly they have implemented the remove rally point command.
Anyone know it? (It's not RemoveAllSavedWayPoints)
Lt. Commander
# 8 Clear rally point
03-03-2012, 09:51 AM
ROFL at all above ^^

does nobody read patch notes !!

from patch notes March 2/2012
UI:

* There is now a KEYBIND option to clear the rally point for the current target.
* There is now a KEYBIND option to clear all the rally points.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-07-2012, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnerokk
ROFL at all above ^^

does nobody read patch notes !!

from patch notes March 2/2012
UI:

* There is now a KEYBIND option to clear the rally point for the current target.
* There is now a KEYBIND option to clear all the rally points.
Rofl at noob above

forum thread Feb 22 to 24
patch notes March 2
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druuna
Ok, finaly they have implemented the remove rally point command.
Anyone know it? (It's not RemoveAllSavedWayPoints)
These are the working rally point slash commands:
/setrallypoint (for your current target)
/clearrallypoint (for your current target)
/clearallrallypoints