Lt. Commander
# 1 6th Expeditionary Fleet
03-11-2012, 01:44 PM
The 6th Ex-Fleet is a recently-commissioned fleet for the purpose of co-operative exploration into the uncharted regions of space. We are looking for mature captains and crew to fill our ranks. As we are often assigned to deep space missions, our fleet is supported by privateers, mercenaries, traders and various civilian ships.

So we are a roleplay-centric fleet and as far as our story goes, we are deployed to a new exploration cluster or nebula every so often where we participate in the respective missions aiding planets, ships or bases. Of course since we are at war, there are deployment rotations where members can do others things such as STFs or regular PVE missions, PVP or whatever they like.

The fleet is Starfleet-sanctioned but since the war is going on, we are supported by independent/civilian vessels so we welcome players who roleplay non-Starfleet backgrounds such as privateers & mercenaries and traders of all races and factions.

We welcome all players from around the globe with all different play preferences.

If you are interested and would like more information, contact me in-game at Alexander@JG_Alexander or send me a PM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2012, 11:01 PM
((i thought it was really old but it was posted today O_O i would be interested, the current group im in is...ran badly, so i would have to know more before i drop the group, see you in game ))
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Hello again.

I am also seeking to expand alliances with fleets who share common interests of roleplay and exploration. I am also interested in one with a Vent or Teamspeak server that is relatively unused. I would be willing to give monetary donations for its use.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 11:52 AM
we should chat sometime