Lt. Commander
# 1 Forum Titles
03-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Can someone shine a light on the titles that appear under your name in the forum posts? Under everyones name there will be Junior Member, Member, Senior Member, etc.
I assume that Career Officer is the title mentioned in the Lifetime subscription, but what determines the other titles?
I had previously assumed it was based on length of membership to STO, but there are people with a shorter time on here that have a higher title than myself, so I figured I'd field the question.
There should be a page explaining Forum details (and if there is already one I cannot find, please direct me to it).

Thanks for your time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amgdirect View Post
Can someone shine a light on the titles that appear under your name in the forum posts? Under everyones name there will be Junior Member, Member, Senior Member, etc.
I assume that Career Officer is the title mentioned in the Lifetime subscription, but what determines the other titles?
I had previously assumed it was based on length of membership to STO, but there are people with a shorter time on here that have a higher title than myself, so I figured I'd field the question.
There should be a page explaining Forum details (and if there is already one I cannot find, please direct me to it).

Thanks for your time.
it's based on the number of posts in the forum.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Its a vBulletin function that is based on number of posts. I am not sure what number of posts as set for what qty though

edit - Ninja'd by the Klingon :p