Lt. Commander
What the title says ....
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2012, 11:57 AM
... there are no Rewards for Testing on Tribble, except during "Season-Testing" ... for which you usually got some kind of Tribble ... so you'll probably have to wait till Season 6 is released on Tribble to get "something" ...

Stuff you got last Seasons :

Season 1 : Tribble of Borg
Quote:
Season One was first released on Tribble 10 March 2010. Cryptic held a Tribble Test Weekend from 19 to 23 March 2010 prior to the release of Season One. Players who participated received the Tribble of Borg and Crash Test Tribble player title as rewards.
Season 2 : Fluidic Space Tribble
Quote:
Season Two was first released on Tribble 7 July 2010. Cryptic held a Tribble Test Weekend from 23 to 26 July 2010 prior to the release of Season Two. Players who participated received the Fluidic Space Tribble as a reward.
Season 3 : Runabout / Toron Shuttle Pet
Quote:
Season Three was first released on Tribble 12 November 2010. Cryptic held a Tribble Test Weekend from 24 to 26 November 2010 prior to the release of Season Three. Players who participated received the Pet Federation Runabout and Pet Klingon Empire Toron Shuttle as rewards.
Season 4 : Crossfire Tribble
Quote:
Season Four was first released on Tribble 10 June 2011. Cryptic held a Tribble Test Weekend from 1 to 5 July 2011 prior to the release of Season Four. Players who participated received the Crossfire Tribble as a reward.
Season 5 : Radan Tribble & other stuff ... http://www.stowiki.org/Season_Five:_Call_to_Arms
Quote:
The Free-to-Play build was first released on Tribble 29 September 2011. Cryptic held an extended testing period Tribble Test Weekend from 29 September 2011 until 30 November 2011. Players who participated could receive various cumulative rewards, released on 8 December 2011:
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the Info !!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 06:31 PM
If they're going to give out rewards, they'll mention in a specific thread about it. There haven't been any rewards for just general testing on Tribble. The rewards have come at specific times (as was pointed out, new Episode testing). My guess is to draw as many people as possible. I know it works for me, because I love getting neat stuff.