Lt. Commander
Hi guys,

Just wondering if I'm missing something or this is a typo. On the calendar it states

"8-9. Transwarp Consumables (D-Store)"

Is there a new Dilithium store I don't know about or is this available on the C-store and someone made a typo?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2012, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomecradies View Post
Hi guys,

Just wondering if I'm missing something or this is a typo. On the calendar it states

Is there a new Dilithium store I don't know about or is this available on the C-store and someone made a typo?
Not exactly new ... Dilithium Store is ingame since Dilithium was introduced ... right under your Minimap ...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomecradies View Post
Hi guys,

It's in the dilithium store the the icon is on the lower left corner of your mini map the second button
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2012, 05:24 AM
stargate_wars, you're wrong...i've had STO since a week or two after it went F2P, and the dilithium store wasn't always there (it showed up at the same time when the PvE queues went into the dropdown menu)
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn
stargate_wars, you're wrong...i've had STO since a week or two after it went F2P, and the dilithium store wasn't always there (it showed up at the same time when the PvE queues went into the dropdown menu)
To be exact ... Button wasn't always there ... Store was there since December, but not under the Minimap ... doesn't really matter though ...
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn
I was stating where it currently is
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2012, 05:58 AM
*hands out axes*

so you may continue to split hairs

Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2012, 06:46 AM
Thanks guys! obviously I missed the store when it was implemented!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Has anyone used the new Transwarp coils available in the Dstore? They seem kinda expensive for some simple warps to sectors.

I'm glad they have started to add something new beyond lock boxes to the store. It should help the delithium value from crashing. Its been leveling out from the all time low last month but I've been curious to see if keeps heading towards 500 to 1 Cpoint like it was pre-F2P.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post
Has anyone used the new Transwarp coils available in the Dstore? They seem kinda expensive for some simple warps to sectors.
Indeed, I was just searching for threads to explain what possible benefit these might have to me.

Considering I can hail a mission in literally any sector I want to travel to, and zip right there. I use this all the time to start my Tour the Galaxy. Warping to Pelia instantly refunds the cost. If it's a Featured Mission it's a cool 100 creds.

Anyway, I'm baffled. Clearly 1% of the userbase has 99% of the dilithium.