Lt. Commander
# 21
03-12-2012, 08:11 PM
hmm alot of fixes might just be worth coming back to STO for.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Still no career choices for android boffs :/
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Collier
Still no career choices for android boffs :/
Yes, I'd like to know when the other 5 Androids are getting added to the game. It's been over 80 days or so since the android has been added and I still have yet to get one on any of my characters because the ones I want aren't in game.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
  • 30s seems like a pretty big number to start out with. Maybe 15-20 would be a better number, and increase further if needed?
  • Does this need to effect scramble as well? SS is already quite a bit weaker than it used to be, and is very expensive to spec into with the new skill tree. The issue wasn't really scramble as much as it was AMS. Maybe either remove the immunity from SS, or have it give a far shorter one?
30 seconds is equal to the amount of time that it takes for the debuff-healing abilities (Sci, Eng, and Tac teams) to cool down. In other words, it looks like the 30 second immunity was deliberately set so that they can not be hit with the same debuff again until their ability to heal it has also recovered. I think the intent is to reduce the occurance of of "oh $%#@ I'm disabled and still have to wait ten seconds more before I can recover, and pray that I don't get shot to death before then".
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-12-2012, 10:36 PM
The animations of the separation MUST be fixed. It bugs out the whole map.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-12-2012, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiClari View Post
30 seconds is equal to the amount of time that it takes for the debuff-healing abilities (Sci, Eng, and Tac teams) to cool down. In other words, it looks like the 30 second immunity was deliberately set so that they can not be hit with the same debuff again until their ability to heal it has also recovered. I think the intent is to reduce the occurance of of "oh $%#@ I'm disabled and still have to wait ten seconds more before I can recover, and pray that I don't get shot to death before then".
Perhaps that's the reason, but then they should probably use the global of 15, no? Nobody only has one team anymore, thanks to the doff system.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-12-2012, 11:31 PM
I've taken a look at the three Odyse variants and have a slight issue with the console slots. First off, I'm glad to finally see a high tier tac ship with the same number of weapons slots as an engineering ship. Secondly, the fact that the engineering version gets 5 engineering console slots is a bit much considering that the science and tac versions only get 3 or four slots for their respective console class. If the engineering version gets 5 engineering console slots, then the other two variants should get the same number of console slots for their respective console class. Also, the tac version should be able to equip dual cannons like virtually all other tac speced ships. Don't know what anyone else thinks, but that's my two cents worth on it all.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Polarize Hull is broken.... atleast it was on the Tac Odyssey... I popped it and it brought me to a standstill, and another friend of my was caught in a tractor beam and popped it and was still stuck in the tractor beam.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-13-2012, 01:18 AM
The set gives me no bonues. I have 22.1% resistance without the set and the same with it. It seems if you have max amor skills then the small boost the set gives has zero impact.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-13-2012, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiClari View Post
i think it might be a deterrent to teams that spam this so the entire match the enemy team is f'ed over. this would deter me from continuing to run a team like that, only one person with it on a team would be effective now.