Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFR_MACO_Specialist
Thank you for sharing that
I got more info from my fleetmate about the Ker'rat drops. She's now got a few more, including a Mk XII Purple console dropped from a Tac Cube. She did say you have to make sure you're fighting in an instance where the Borg are of a VA level.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
The DOff Chain you're looking for is the Children's Toys 4-step series, details (including mission names) are here:
http://www.stowiki.org/Chains#Childr..._.284_steps.29
Where is this Chain located ? is it specific to a sector/nebula ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-13-2012, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
The DOff Chain you're looking for is the Children's Toys 4-step series, details (including mission names) are here:
http://www.stowiki.org/Chains#Childr..._.284_steps.29

Note that at this time step three is bugged, details about the bug and upcoming fix:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=260468

My understanding is when you complete the chain it unlocks a repeatable assignment that can award rare and very rare Mk XII consoles.

In addition to the above, I have a fleetmate who was posting Rare Mk XII consoles in Fleet chat the other day. She said she got them running Ker'rat.
Yeh, thank you. I had no idea about Doff Chains. I guess I should have picked up on all those missions that stated 1/4 and the like.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-13-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelfwin View Post
Where is this Chain located ? is it specific to a sector/nebula ?
You start the chain in the Bajoran sector block. I can't remember the specific name, but it's listed under diplomacy and has you exchanging several of the new gamma quadrant commodities for the mysterious alien artifact. After that, it's all shipboard and comes up randomly every hour.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-13-2012, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radkip View Post
You start the chain in the Bajoran sector block. I can't remember the specific name, but it's listed under diplomacy and has you exchanging several of the new gamma quadrant commodities for the mysterious alien artifact. After that, it's all shipboard and comes up randomly every hour.
Thanks !
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 PM.