Lt. Commander
# 211
03-13-2012, 08:30 AM
Just as an update, there is no trophy for completing Featured Episode Series 4: "The 2800".
Lt. Commander
# 212
03-13-2012, 10:32 AM
I think the whole trophy system might be borked at the moment.

Right now, the only accolade trophy any of my characters have is Metreon Gas.

I know for a fact I completed the accolade that gives the holographic doctor symbol for rescuing the crew of the Azura on my Sci toon, and yet, I didn't get the trophy. Not sure why. It doesn't show up on my list.

Seems that Trophies could use an update. Ship models should be added, since they have been updated since before the Excelsior was added to the game, and, we haven't seen any new accolade trophies in forever.
Lt. Commander
# 213
03-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Yeah, an update to the ships would be nice. I'd like to be able to display a Nebula or Odyssey trophy in the ready room of those respective ships.
Lt. Commander
# 214
03-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Carmichael View Post
I know for a fact I completed the accolade that gives the holographic doctor symbol for rescuing the crew of the Azura on my Sci toon, and yet, I didn't get the trophy. Not sure why. It doesn't show up on my list.
The accolade Above and Beyond was what given that Trophy, that accolade no longer exists as it was giving to saving 12 crew members, the Science optional gives the "Critical Care" accolade and only requires healing 3 crew members.

Until the trophy is linked to another accolade or the accolade is restored to be gained, nobody can get that trophy.